You think you've got problems?

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Sorry, but by the time that needle got to the end of its travel, my finger would have been long gone.:eek::eek:
Don't fancy it then Adrian lol.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Ta Snowy, got lots of hobbies in my spare time and am always up to start something new. I had a metal detector yonks ago and found the odd nice thing but the beach was a lot of work and found lots of junk, the anticlimax was too much lol. I want a rock and gem collection though.

Reactions: 2 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Oh well going to dismiss that lazy butlah one has. Again he had the audacity to suggest Hob Nobs with caviar again for suppah...and there were two creases measuring 4mm on ones bedsheet...lol

Reactions: 4 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh well going to dismiss that lazy butlah one has. Again he had the audacity to suggest Hob Nobs with caviar again for suppah...and there were two creases measuring 4mm on ones bedsheet...lol
Bedsheet!!...................you've got a bed sheet? Bloody posh at your house then. I make do with a sleeping bag........bedsheet and quilt all in one.:D

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Is it one or does anyone else notice that £20 notes are just soopah and burn better than those £50 ones one has. I'm getting ones butlah to rejuvenate the fireplace with another few bundles lol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Is it one or does anyone else notice that £20 notes are just soopah and burn better than those £50 ones one has. I'm getting ones butlah to rejuvenate the fireplace with another few bundles lol

Spiffing idea :)

Reactions: 3 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Yes jolly-whizz-mash...absolutely spiffing idea what-o. That's twenty bundles now and a soopah heat now. Just filling in ones butlah's Pee Fawty Five lol

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Sorry need to do some watering

image.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry need to do some watering

View attachment 9805
ha ha ha, that's just reminded me. A mate of mine (yes I do have a mate) used to own a chippy and employed a really thick blonde to help out at dinner times. One day whilst in there she asked me what I did for a living, so I told her I grew plants and was working on developing a spaghetti tree. She took it hook, line and sinker. I told her that once the spaghetti had grown to a length of 6" or more that it can be cut and used and that the spaghetti would continue to grow back again. You should have seen the look on her face.................classic, so then I told her that, if she watered the plant with watered down Spaghetti sauce, that the pasta tasted just like Spaghetti Bolognaise. She then ordered one.:D My mate and the rest of the staff were rolling with laughter in the back room and it was hard for me to keep a straight face. I then went home, cooked some pasta and hung it off a small branch I found outside and handed it to her. That tree was the talking point of the chippy for ages, she was telling all the customers about it.
.........................and you thought I was kidding...........
spag tree.jpg
:D:D

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morning Snowy. Having a good day ?

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
ha ha ha, that's just reminded me. A mate of mine (yes I do have a mate) used to own a chippy and employed a really thick blonde to help out at dinner times. One day whilst in there she asked me what I did for a living, so I told her I grew plants and was working on developing a spaghetti tree. She took it hook, line and sinker. I told her that once the spaghetti had grown to a length of 6" or more that it can be cut and used and that the spaghetti would continue to grow back again. You should have seen the look on her face.................classic, so then I told her that, if she watered the plant with watered down Spaghetti sauce, that the pasta tasted just like Spaghetti Bolognaise. She then ordered one.:D My mate and the rest of the staff were rolling with laughter in the back room and it was hard for me to keep a straight face. I then went home, cooked some pasta and hung it off a small branch I found outside and handed it to her. That tree was the talking point of the chippy for ages, she was telling all the customers about it.
.........................and you thought I was kidding...........
View attachment 9831 :D:D

Now that does not surprise me,surely you must know some jokes about brunette's or other colour hair us blondes seem to get a raw deal,but then if blondes are that stupid why do people dye there hair.Actually I should ask my cousin she has done just that beautiful chocolate brown hair looks nice and silky what does she do yes has it dyed blonde I have not seen anything more stupid.

Now one must call there hairdresser to see if I could possibly get some brown highlights.

Reactions: 3 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well the duvet has alas been ditched. Just going to get dressed and get moving, lots to do. Btw stick with your blonde and ignore the dumb blonde jokes. Blonde, brunette, jet black and red....I like them all.

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well the duvet has alas been ditched. Just going to get dressed and get moving, lots to do. Btw stick with your blonde and ignore the dumb blonde jokes. Blonde, brunette, jet black and red....I like them all.

Aww that's a shame doing anything nice?
Definitely will not be dyeing my hair,colour does not matter to me it's how nice and kind you are that counts if you haven't got that then you can wear a sack on your head for all I care.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well going to buy a couple of small presents. I have lightish brown hair with natural grey highlights, I will go grey gracefully and looks are not everything, met plenty of so called good looking peeps that are empty and usually nasty. Come to think of it I might squeeze a haircut in today before Xmas.

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Now that does not surprise me,surely you must know some jokes about brunette's or other colour hair us blondes seem to get a raw deal,but then if blondes are that stupid why do people dye there hair.Actually I should ask my cousin she has done just that beautiful chocolate brown hair looks nice and silky what does she do yes has it dyed blonde I have not seen anything more stupid.

Now one must call there hairdresser to see if I could possibly get some brown highlights.
I on the other hand am undecided as to what colour I should dye my hair.:D

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well going to buy a couple of small presents. I have lightish brown hair with natural grey highlights, I will go grey gracefully and looks are not everything, met plenty of so called good looking peeps that are empty and usually nasty. Come to think of it I might squeeze a haircut in today before Xmas.

Sounds nice,I have lots of washing to do today,Funny I have given my maids the day of so need to get cracking lol.
We have all had our Christmas haircuts nothing like a nice pampering to cheer your self up.
Lovely and sunny here at the moment.
Have a good day shopping hopefully you will get that duvet day soon.

image.jpg