SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS, the forums variation

Snow White
Wicked Stepmother ( Russell Brand) ;-)
2 Ugly sisters
Price Charming
Fairy Godmother
various extra's
and animals

Up to four lines only, as Christmas is a busy time and people can just add one line or up to 4. Use any characters you like, have fun and just go with your imagination :) but please keep in clean, especially for younger members

Once upon a time
In a land not so far away.......

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
2 ugly sisters were fighting over a mirror when ........

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Snowy called the PC guy .....

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
pc.png "HI I'm PC Plod" Oh no you're not!..............."Oh yes I am.............What's going on 'ere then" he said to the 2 ugly sisters. "Give me that paper (mirror)" then separated it in two. "You have this half and you have that half" he exclaimed "and when you've read them swap with each other, and let's not hear anymore about it" with that he left the room..........................Oh yes he did.........................Oh no he didn't...................Just then in came...........

Reactions: 2 people
C

chris lowe

Snow Beige (it was a politically correct panto and the equalities facilitator at the theater said if it was snow white it wouldn't reach out to ethnic minorities) She had some vegetable from the garden that she was going to cook for her small people (the equalities facilitator said that calling them drwarves was discrimanting against those who were underheight and wouldn't reach out to those in the community who were short). Happy, Dopey and Doc took the vegetables and started the meal (because the equalities facilitator said that if Snow Beige cooked the meal it would send a message to young females in the audience that cooking was a womans job and it would reinforce stereotypes) ........

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dopey said 'what's a fillie tater' ' thought us diabetics couldn't have taters?'

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The 2 ugly sisters laughed at dopey and they were just about to pull him by the ears when .........

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I was the main character in Chicken Licken at school, was only 5 and didn't half fluff my lines, turned out a comedy lol. My fav panto is The Pirates of Penzance

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
The 2 ugly sisters laughed at dopey and they were just about to pull him by the ears when .........

A roaring noise was heard in the distance, it got louder and louder and eventually, in the distance, two giants appeared........... it was Dave and Si, The Hairy Bikers ....................

Reactions: 2 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Shouted oi uglys leave dopey alone fancy ..........

C

chris lowe

Sorry folks, but the equalities facilitator has just sent a memo to say that we can't call him Dopey or make fun of him as we are discriminating against those with a mental disability and we need to be more inclusive to make others feel they won't be mocked. Any suggestions for a new name. Also they want to know if Doc is actually medically qualified or is he a bit of a quack, in which case he should be in the Ugly Duckling. Oh and it's not fair on ugly people to point out they're ugly as it gives them inferiority complex.
Will keep you posted with any other problems highlighted by equalities facilitator. I'm surprised we've not heard from Elf and Safety yet.......