Feet Problems

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi snowy , I'll get some cranberry juice in the morning , I had a good laugh about the aa mechanic's nuts .....laughter is the best medicine thanks a lot ::))

Reactions: 4 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Hi snowy , I'll get some cranberry juice in the morning , I had a good laugh about the aa mechanic's nuts .....laughter is the best medicine thanks a lot ::))
Definitely get some in that is what we are told when we get cystitis,laughter def helps especially as it is so dull outside I shall lend you my pills.

image.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
And I'll give you me tickling stick, exchange is no robbery......arrrrggg got the urge to run now ::((

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Well hope us with feet probs get a restful night's kip. I've got the cold and am on leave tomorrow for the hols, typical get unwell whilst using leave card. Grrr lol. Night all and I get a lay in tomorrow...yeh it's duvet-day.

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well hope us with feet probs get a restful night's kip. I've got the cold and am on leave tomorrow for the hols, typical get unwell whilst using leave card. Grrr lol. Night all and I get a lay in tomorrow...yeh it's duvet-day.

Looks like it is going round the forum lol,goodnight hope you enjoy your duvet day tomorrow.
Get well soon.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Inno. Burning the midnight oil here. Yawn. Methinks I am on the up and the sniffles will be gone tomorrow. Got cards to write and some Prezzies to get, oh the cattle market that is shopping centres.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Yep , just made it phew::(( feeling a bit better , but the side effects of this antibiotic ciprofloacin is can give sleepless night::((

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Pleased for you, but I was wide awake all night could not sleep:(( side effect of this drug:((

Paul59

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I was put onto a slow release 150mg of venlafaxine this also it meant for nerve damage and depression my neurologist told me to take them.
Looks like we shall all just have to wait and see.
looking that way.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Poor Clive :(

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Still going ...wide awake...hoping I sleep tonight bs still stable at 5.1 though :(( I read the blah blah on the drug and it said one of the side effects could be insomnia....:((

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Still going ...wide awake...hoping I sleep tonight bs still stable at 5.1 though :(( I read the blah blah on the drug and it said one of the side effects could be insomnia....:((

Not good Clive thank god for sky tele.
Thanks for asking finally mine has all settled down.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Yes , I think I'd better sleep or try too on the settee downstairs and give the wife some peace ::((

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone I would like some advice regarding my feet please,most days they burn,then tingle but the one that hurts the most is when I walk it feels like I am walking on my bones now the things I have done are buying proper fitting shoes,massage my feet and I wear slippers around the house I have been thinking of asking Santa for a foot massager to see if this would help or would It be a waste of time?
I have had all bloods done B12 ect currently taking 5mg of folic acid as I have serum folate deficiency back in July saw a neurologist who straight away said it was the onset of diabetes he had seen this before he gave me venlafaxine which I am taking 150mg.
Not sure what else I can do?
Hi Snowy. be careful with the foot massager thing as I'm sure I read on one of the boxes "Not suitable for Diabetics". There must be a reason for this but I don't know what it is. You might be better to consult your GP and ask his/her advice. If I come across the box again I'll take more notice and return any info on here for you.