Feet Problems

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
:meh:Traipsing around Glasgow getting the last Xmas stuff ain't half done my feet in lol. Need basin of hot water to soothe tootsies lol.

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Hi Snowy. be careful with the foot massager thing as I'm sure I read on one of the boxes "Not suitable for Diabetics". There must be a reason for this but I don't know what it is. You might be better to consult your GP and ask his/her advice. If I come across the box again I'll take more notice and return any info on here for you.

Thanks Adrian I won't be getting one now someone had advised me earlier in the thread,not sure why we cannot use them though.
Oh well my hands will have to do.

Reactions: 2 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
:meh:Traipsing around Glasgow getting the last Xmas stuff ain't half done my feet in lol. Need basin of hot water to soothe tootsies lol.

Did you manage to get everything you wanted today Eddie.Nice tepid bowl of water should do the trick.

image.jpg

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
What's a sky telly Snowy lol ?

Something I watch late at night lol,no what I meant was sky television channels watching it all night when you cannot sleep instead of laying in bed tossing and turning.

Reactions: 4 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Yes Snowy..all done ! Dog Tired lol. Snowy I was only poking fun as I watch very little tv programs lol

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks Adrian I won't be getting one now someone had advised me earlier in the thread,not sure why we cannot use them though.
Oh well my hands will have to do.
Hey, have you received your trophy yet for 500 likes? I have:happy:

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
And we all know what's on Sky late at night:rolleyes: ............Well so I've been told:facepalm:
So we both watch the shopping Chanel,I have just finished watching create and craft.

image.jpg

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So we both watch the shopping Chanel,I have just finished watching create and craft.

View attachment 9870

Yes that's right. I was thinking of getting oneself an X5 floor cleaner with complimentary carpet cleaning attachments:D

Isn't that "create and craft" something to do with witches..........................how apt:D

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
QVC, Create and Craft, Gems TV...man I could max out on those...too shopaholic lol

Glad to see someone has got good taste,I dread to think what Adrian watches on t.v.:bag:

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Yes that's right. I was thinking of getting oneself an X5 floor cleaner with complimentary carpet cleaning attachments:D

Isn't that "create and craft" something to do with witches..........................how apt:D

Just curious do men actually do housework,I personally have not seen this myself must be a new thing out.

image.jpg

Reactions: 6 people