Feeling peed off sorry for it being a negative first post :(

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Cheers buddy this Government lets everyone down if your not upper class mate always has always will when you pay in all your life they want want want off you when its time for a little help they just kick u in the ball sacks learned that a long time ago

cheers buddy enjoy the rest of your night

Thanks mate! Just off to my pit ready for work tomorrow! Hey ho!
Best wishes!

Reactions: 2 people

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Cheers buddy this Government lets everyone down if your not upper class mate always has always will when you pay in all your life they want want want off you when its time for a little help they just kick u in the ball sacks learned that a long time ago

cheers buddy enjoy the rest of your night
what do you mean by upper class? I'm not badly off, I'm a higher rate tax payer (statistically that puts me in the top 10% of earners) even though i'm nowhere near the hyper tax rat, but I've always felt let down by the NHS. They are great in a crisis, but onging chronic care is lacking

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
upper class i mean the rich elite ie the ones that milk the system day in day out

anteater2012

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
People who don't listen to others i.e. the 8 members of this forum I have put on ignore as they talk such utter **** all the time. This now includes the member who thinks they are a moderator.
upper class i mean the rich elite ie the ones that milk the system day in day out

Such a sweeping statement - would it be possible to quote some hard facts please with some specific examples. Thanks

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
cheers buddy im having stir fry :) bit posh for me but think i deserve a treat after the last 2 weeks ha

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
Pre tea was 6.3

oh my days that stir fry was lushhhhhhhhhhhhhh feel full for the first time in a few weeks lets see what my test is in a bit

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
4.7 before tea and 6.8 - 2 hours after only 2 meals again today

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey, Mossy,

Have you settled a bit now, food wise?
I hated the first few weeks, when all I could see was things I COULDN'T eat.
And Xmas must make it worse.
But then I got a list of things I loved that I COULD eat.

What are you missing the most?

mossy77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nothing
same thing happened in my chest last night everytime it happens i get very tired been in bed most of day

food wise yes ive got quite settled i kiss a nice sandwich and pasta :( but hey ho

cheers clive and brunneria

fasting was 5.6

no breakfast no dinner having tea in a mo :(

4.9 before tea

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good for you mossy , hope your aches and pains ease off a bit, im sure they will as bs's stabilise, just made the ladies( wife an daughter) some pancakes with pear and banana double cream an pinch of cinnamon! I had cherries in brandy ...only 6 ! Look after yourselves an ....keep posting a::))

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There are some (pretty expensive) pasta alternatives. Have a google for 'zero noodles' and 'konjac noodles'

And for sandwiches... Well, some of us can tolerate some of the really healthy brown/granary breads. But there are a couple of brands Burgen and Liv Life which have a lot less carbs than normal bread. Maybe worth looking?

Since we are all different in our carb tolerances, so worth checking out, in case they can work for you.

:)

Reactions: 3 people