Last check up.

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Well done on the weight loss Snowy, I'm sure your Hba1c will come back fine :)

btw, don't worry about the flu jab, it's nothing and will be over with in seconds, just look the other-way.

Thanks Noblehead luckily she done it for me there and then as if I had to go back for it I would not of gone,I did have it and you are right I never felt a thing but my arm is aching at the moment.
I do wish I was not a image.jpg when it comes to needles.

Reactions: 5 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Thanks Noblehead luckily she done it for me there and then as if I had to go back for it I would not of gone,I did have it and you are right I never felt a thing but my arm is aching at the moment.
I do wish I was not a View attachment 9703 when it comes to needles.[/QUOTE

It may ache for a day or two but it will soon pass, it's worth getting the jab done as flu can be an awful thing.

Reactions: 2 people

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
I do wish I was not a View attachment 9703 when it comes to needles.
Well done Snowy :)

Mike

Reactions: 4 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
It may ache for a day or two but it will soon pass, it's worth getting the jab done as flu can be an awful thing.

It is aching a lot today but as you say will only last a few days.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
It is aching a lot today but as you say will only last a few days.

It's strange, some years it does and others it doesn't, my arm ached for days after this year but I don't recall it did last year :confused:

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
It's strange, some years it does and others it doesn't, my arm ached for days after this year but I don't recall it did last year :confused:

Oh dear to be honest it hurts more afterwards and it seems to feel like it is burning abit is this normal?
This is my first time of having a flu jab,also I had a call from the doctors to say I need to do another urine sample,I have only just sent one in 4 weeks ago so is that also normal?

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Oh dear to be honest it hurts more afterwards and it seems to feel like it is burning abit is this normal?
This is my first time of having a flu jab,also I had a call from the doctors to say I need to do another urine sample,I have only just sent one in 4 weeks ago so is that also normal?

Can't say I've had the burning sensation, just a little sore if anything. I wonder if your are having a reaction to the flu jab.

neverforever

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Hi Snowy
Had my flu jab for the first time last week, sore for a few days then fine. Well done with your nurse visit all sounds positive. and maybe a safety pin for your clothes??:)

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi Snowy
Had my flu jab for the first time last week, sore for a few days then fine. Well done with your nurse visit all sounds positive. and maybe a safety pin for your clothes??:)

Thanks for replying,like you say will not last long.I have to say I have been very lucky when it comes to my doctor and Dn they have been really good to me.
Definitely need some pins or will need to start wearing a belt,looking forward to buying new clothes in the summer though.
Hope you are keeping well.

neverforever

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Thanks for replying,like you say will not last long.I have to say I have been very lucky when it comes to my doctor and Dn they have been really good to me.
Definitely need some pins or will need to start wearing a belt,looking forward to buying new clothes in the summer though.
Hope you are keeping well.

Im also lucky with mine it makes such a difference to have good healthcare. Im on the same track as you looking forward to the summer, weight going down at a reasonable rate. Im well just doing the xmas rush, not sure why lol.

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Can I ask how you lost the weight I can't loose any I'm stuck on 15 stone thanks

Morning johnboy67 I have been trying not to eat any carbs also no fizzy drinks just good old plain water.
I have about 2 stone to loose now,also have been doing abit more walking which has become more easier now abit of weight has been lost.

image.jpg

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Weight's one issue Snowy ... the other huge factor is those conditioned muscles. More you go, more you get

Just get those socks and the uggs :) May as well treat yourself after the foot slog :)

Sleep well :) Mike

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Weight's one issue Snowy ... the other huge factor is those conditioned muscles. More you go, more you get

Just get those socks and the uggs :) May as well treat yourself after the foot slog :)

Sleep well :) Mike

Morning Mike know what you mean my leg muscles are definitely getting a good workout felt like a jelly baby before.
Socks are on there way which I am looking forward to.
Wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas.

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Morning Mike know what you mean my leg muscles are definitely getting a good workout felt like a jelly baby before.
Socks are on there way which I am looking forward to.
Wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas.

Thanks Snowy :)

Same to you :)