Cracker Jokes

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
This is not a joke but when I was a kid I was in the chippy and asked "How much are those 10p crisps?" Duh....lol, utter embarrassment lol

Reactions: 6 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Did you hear about the american tourists visiting Belfast for the first time?
Well whilst waiting at a bus stop they overheard three local men talking.....the first man said " I'm off to Kilkenny, second man says " I'm off to Killarney, third man says im off to kilpartick....of my God says the American tourist ..it's true ..there all a bunch of cold blooded murderers.

Reactions: 7 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Did you hear about the american tourists visiting Belfast for the first time?
Well whilst waiting at a bus stop they overheard three local men talking.....the first man said " I'm off to Kilkenny, second man says " I'm off to Killarney, third man says im off to kilpartick....of my God says the American tourist ..it's true ..there all a bunch of cold blooded murderers.

My ex mother In law, RIP, was born in Kilkenny :eek:

Reactions: 4 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Guy goes into pub and asks for ten double vodkas. Barman lines them up and the guy quickly grabs them all one by one and sinks them. Barman says "My you've got a problem!" and the guy replies"I know, I've only got 20p !"

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Lion tamer goes clubbing and gets a knock-back from the bouncers
"No trainers allowed"

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
A duck goes into a pub an gets on the barstool, the barman comes over an the duck says " have you got any bread" the barman replies " this is a pub we serve beer and wine an spirits, now be off with you an dont come back, so the duck leaves.
Exactly the same time next day the duck returns , barman comes over an the duck says " got any bread" the barman says " look you were in here yesterday and if you come back tomorrow I'm going to nail your beak to this bar, so be off with you.
Next day the duck returns and the barman rushes over, the duck asks" have you got any nails" no says the barman ...." Good says the duck got any bread"

Reactions: 7 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Guy goes into pub and asks for ten double vodkas. Barman lines them up and the guy quickly grabs them all one by one and sinks them. Barman says "My you've got a problem!" and the guy replies"I know, I've only got 20p !"

Was he Scottish ?:p it's okay, I am from Scottish ancestry lol

RRB

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Was he Scottish ?:p it's okay, I am from Scottish ancestry lol

RRB
I am Scottish lol, must be the only tee total guy here lol and even though I do tell a lot of Irish jokes both my Grandfathers were Irish.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
A duck goes into a pub an gets on the barstool, the barman comes over an the duck says " have you got any bread" the barman replies " this is a pub we serve beer and wine an spirits, now be off with you an dont come back, so the duck leaves.
Exactly the same time next day the duck returns , barman comes over an the duck says " got any bread" the barman says " look you were in here yesterday and if you come back tomorrow I'm going to nail your beak to this bar, so be off with you.
Next day the duck returns and the barman rushes over, the duck asks" have you got any nails" no says the barman ...." Good says the duck got any bread"

:D that's a good one lol

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I am Scottish lol, must be the only tee total guy here lol and even though I do tell a lot of Irish jokes both my Grandfathers were Irish.

Erm, don't think you would of been my dad's best friend then, he was a Whisky drinker :yuck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Why do birds like Aldi ?
Because it's cheep lol

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
What do you call a guy with a paper bag over his head ?
Russel
Hear about the Irish paper mill ?
It blew away
Paddy is at the breakfast table and says to Mick "This jigsaw is so difficult" and Mick says "Just eat the Frosties !"

Reactions: 5 people

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Paddy turns to Mick after he'd finished reading the death notices in the paper and said "Hey Mick, isn't it odd how they all died in alphabetical order"

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Paddy turns to Mick after he'd finished reading the death notices in the paper and said "Hey Mick, isn't it odd how they all died in alphabetical order"
Cringe Mike....lol

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
This is not a joke but when I was a kid I was in the chippy and asked "How much are those 10p crisps?" Duh....lol, utter embarrassment lol
Down in Australia, we have 'Two Dollar Shops'..One way to upset a shop assistant is to ask how much an item is........All items are.....$2.00....hence the name!;)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Down in Australia, we have 'Two Dollar Shops'..One way to upset a shop assistant is to ask how much an item is........All items are.....$2.00....hence the name!;)

lol, same here with the Poundland shops :D