A Very Merry Christmas to all................from

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Ooohh, you are so right. The Christmas episode was on BBC 2 last night at 6,30 pm, I just love it :happy: :D
I am watching it over here in Oz on Classics (cable tv). I also love the Vicar of Dibley ... the theme music makes me feel very homesick and sometimes a bit teary, especially this time of year. I used to love the old duck on the Church council who used to make the unusual cakes ... lemon curd and anchovy comes to mine :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I am watching it over here in Oz on Classics (cable tv). I also love the Vicar of Dibley ... the theme music makes me feel very homesick and sometimes a bit teary, especially this time of year. I used to love the old duck on the Church council who used to make the unusual cakes ... lemon curd and anchovy comes to mine :)

Played by Liz Fraser, Mrs Letitia Cropley and Jim, no, no, no,no,no,no,............no and don't forget Alice:wacky:I loved the episodes when Dawn French ate 3 christmas dinners and her romance,:) walking out together in the countryside and she jumped into a puddle, up to her waist :hilarious: :hilarious: :joyful: so funny but too many to mention.

Have a wonderful Christmas with wonderful memories.

RRB x

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Played by Liz Fraser, Mrs Letitia Cropley and Jim, no, no, no,no,no,no,............no and don't forget Alice:wacky:I loved the episodes when Dawn French ate 3 christmas dinners and her romance,:) walking out together in the countryside and she jumped into a puddle, up to her waist :hilarious: :hilarious: :joyful: so funny but too many to mention.

Have a wonderful Christmas with wonderful memories.

RRB x
Yes those two are my favourites too ... and the one where she had that commercial size fridge full of tubs of icecream! I work in an aged care facility and there is a lady there who sounds exactly like Mrs Cropley ... also a man who looks like Victor Meldrew (another show I love) but he has a foreign accent so doesn't sound remotely like him -)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Yes those two are my favourites too ... and the one where she had that commercial size fridge full of tubs of icecream! I work in an aged care facility and there is a lady there who sounds exactly like Mrs Cropley ... also a man who looks like Victor Meldrew (another show I love) but he has a foreign accent so doesn't sound remotely like him -)

:) :D I love all those , you just can't beat a great British comedy, Steptoe and Son, Rising damp, Porridge, Open all hours, Only fools and horses........................ :joyful:
Got to go to work now, travelling through the countryside, villages and thatched cottages :happy: bfn

RRB