New Year!

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Well RRB if I had my way I would cancel the 2nd Jan holiday and make St Andrews Day on Nov 30 one instead. Btw we don't get the bank holiday at the end of August.

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Well here in more chilly climes it usually has snowed by now. Forecast says cold but showery for Xmas day. No doubt Mother Nature hasn't forgot and we will get an avalanche of the stuff soon lol.

My brother, who lives in Renfrewshire, says if you want to see SNOW, go to Scotland :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well RRB if I had my way I would cancel the 2nd Jan holiday and make St Andrews Day on Nov 30 one instead. Btw we don't get the bank holiday at the end of August.

Honestly eddie, you're not missing much lol

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Well here in more chilly climes it usually has snowed by now. Forecast says cold but showery for Xmas day. No doubt Mother Nature hasn't forgot and we will get an avalanche of the stuff soon lol.

I also had a look same going to be raining Christmas Day,have to take some pictures for me to gloat over,the only time I have been in what I call

proper snow is in Norway it was up to our waists in the end it was impossible to walk in it.

image.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
My brother, who lives in Renfrewshire, says if you want to see SNOW, go to Scoitland :D
Renfrewshah...how quaint lol, Paisley patterns and all that. Well I'm not far away over the River Clyde.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
:hilarious:Anyway RRB is Scoitland in New York lol lol lol lol

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
New Years Eve is my birthday, and until the Millennium we went out every year. It was always our biggest night out. Then the Millennium made it so expensive we didn't bother, and haven't bothered since. Hate paying treble taxi fares, treble prices in restaurants, and all the drunken yobs in the bars and street corners. Now we go out for lunch to our local country pub with the family, then a walk with the dog, then home. Drawbridge up. Nice meal, plenty of wine, trying desperately to stay awake till midnight, but this gets harder as each year passes!

Reactions: 8 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
My brother, who lives in Renfrewshire, says if you want to see SNOW, go to Scoitland :D
Well must be a typo RRB...when I read it I automatically thought of the states lol

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anyway Renfrewshire is sort of nice. It is south of The Antonine Wall that the Romans built. I live north of the wall so I must be one of those Pictish savages lol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anyway Renfrewshire is sort of nice. It is south of The Antonine Wall that the Romans built. I live north of the wall so I must be one of those Pictish savages lol

Definitely not going to argue with that :wideyed:

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
RRB.....lol. Just checking the spear and planning tonight's cross border raids..need chickens

Reactions: 4 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anyway...best wishes to all in 2015.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Prefer Morrisons, better meat and fruit and veg but shop at both RRB. Those little red breasted tweeters were at it again last night lol. Downloaded a bird song/alarms/calls app and it is definitely them. They hungry or what lol ?

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Oh...and they scarper and are quiet when the Buzzards up in the Quarry are overhead lol