Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Thank You Edward, It's all I can hope for, Have a really Great Christmas,

Man and Puppy Hugs.

Kevin.
Thanks very much Kevin. I've got a new puppy pal that stalks me when I visit my niece. She has a four month old border collie named Bo. Dunno why but as an ex border collie owner we have developed a great bond. She follows me everywhere and goes bonkers just when I get through the door. Maybe its the play, petting and treats but I wish I could adopt her. My niece is training to be a nurse and I take her down to my house when she is doing 12 hour shifts if I have the time. Fond memories of my old collie *****. Think some treats and a wee coat would be a good Xmas present for her.

Reactions: 6 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Hi @kman. How Did Wendie's foot clinic appt go? Hope you are both smothered in puppy licks and cuddles and older doggy kisses and wagging tails too

ATT_1418487131467_image001.png

Jan, Wendies Foot Clinic Appointment went well, generally they were pleased, but the Right Big Toe is STILL showing signs of infection, so 3 more weeks of very strong Anti-Biotics. A week off then Clinic again with possible X-Ray to see if infection got in the Bones, the last one was Negative, but they and I are very concerned that something isnot right !

Reactions: 4 people
S

Sable_Jan

View attachment 9904

Jan, Wendies Foot Clinic Appointment went well, generally they were pleased, but the Right Big Toe is STILL showing signs of infection, so 3 more weeks of very strong Anti-Biotics. A week off then Clinic again with possible X-Ray to see if infection got in the Bones, the last one was Negative, but they and I are very concerned that something isnot right !
Glad it went generally well. Fingers crossed the antibiotics sort that infection out once and for all.
Pork Butt is Sooooo sweet - think he'd be terrified with all my big "boys and girls".

Hope Wendie's feeling much better in herself

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Glad it went generally well. Fingers crossed the antibiotics sort that infection out once and for all.
Pork Butt is Sooooo sweet - think he'd be terrified with all my big "boys and girls".

Hope Wendie's feeling much better in herself

Wendie is a little under the weather, and in a fair bit of pain, but Coping well,

Pork Butt appears to LOVE all Dogs whatever thier size, and has No fear whatever. !!!

Love and Remarkedly Slobbery Kisses from Delta,

Love from.

Wendie and. I.

xxxx.

S

Sable_Jan

Wendie is a little under the weather, and in a fair bit of pain, but Coping well,

Pork Butt appears to LOVE all Dogs whatever thier size, and has No fear whatever. !!!

Love and Remarkedly Slobbery Kisses from Delta,

Love from.

Wendie and. I.

xxxx.
Sounds like the pair of you are made of pretty strong stuff.... Hope the need to "cope" rapidly diminishes and Christmas is as pain free as possible. Hope Santa Paws is coming to Delta & Pork Butt.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The Familky.jpg That **** Duck Started It.jpg Pork Butt on Daddy's Bed.jpg Pork Butt and his Belly on Daddy's Bed.jpg Making Freinds.jpg Making Freinds.jpg Pork Butt and his Belly on Daddy's Bed.jpg Pork Butt on Daddy's Bed.jpg That **** Duck Started It.jpg The Familky.jpg

Just a Few Pictures for those that Love my Beautiful Guy !

Sorry guys duplicated each picture by mistake but having trouble trying to remove 1 copy

Last edited by a moderator:

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sounds like the pair of you are made of pretty strong stuff.... Hope the need to "cope" rapidly diminishes and Christmas is as pain free as possible. Hope Santa Paws is coming to Delta & Pork Butt.

A whole novel to tell you all LOL !

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
O Kevin, I have to say .. I never thought that when you named your super little dog Pork Butt that it would really suite the dog ... But in your new photos your little dog really is looking like its name could onLy be Pork Butt .. He's wonderul and I hope he helps more and more with your pain management.. I could not do without my hounds by my side ... Dear little Pork Butt has fallen on his feet with you two. Hope Wendie is feeling better today. The wife is sending cuddles to PB (pork butt)

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
O Kevin, I have to say .. I never thought that when you named your super little dog Pork Butt that it would really suite the dog ... But in your new photos your little dog really is looking like its name could onLy be Pork Butt .. He's wonderul and I hope he helps more and more with your pain management.. I could not do without my hounds by my side ... Dear little Pork Butt has fallen on his feet with you two. Hope Wendie is feeling better today. The wife is sending cuddles to PB (pork butt)

Pork Butt loves Cuddles and Kisses, so he also sends Sloppy Puppy Kisses and tell her he said Thanks for the Cuddle,

Wendie is OK, her foot is still under investigation, and very Painful, but she is a trooper and just keeps going, I wish she'd look after herself more, and stop running herself ragged looking after me. ... I do try to do as much as I can !

Pork Butt is a Piglet right. ? Hehehe. He says he'll bite your ankles for saing that LOL !

S

Sable_Jan

View attachment 9929 View attachment 9923 View attachment 9922 View attachment 9921 View attachment 9920 View attachment 9920 View attachment 9921 View attachment 9922 View attachment 9923 View attachment 9929

Just a Few Pictures for those that Love my Beautiful Guy !

Sorry guys duplicated each picture by mistake but having trouble trying to remove 1 copy
Don't worry about that, now he's twice as cute ;-). Absolutely adorabe and the shots wth Delta are lovely.... X.x.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL OUR FRIENDS

Thanks So Very Much For All Your Support and Especially All Your Love.

HUGS & KISSES

Kevin, Wendie, Dayne, Delta Dog and Little PORK BUTT

xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
S

Sable_Jan

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL OUR FRIENDS

Thanks So Very Much For All Your Support and Especially All Your Love.

HUGS & KISSES

Kevin, Wendie, Dayne, Delta Dog and Little PORK BUTT

xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day.
Love from Jan,
Moo, Sassie, rocko, Bonnie & Bligh

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy Christmas :)))))

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. .... We did, but were all full of Colds, and I have had the worst week of pains yet, with my levels NEVER dropping below 17 / 10 and at the worst so far it reaching as high as 22 / 10, These are not wildly exaggerated figures, these are genuinely how I would describe them to my Pain Consultant, This is the problem with severe Nerve Damage or Neuropathy,

On many occasions during the last week I came close to biting off my Tongue. .... which would be difficult as I have no Teeth !

The feeling that my time is coming faster than expected has been very very strong, I have discussed sudden Death with Wendie, and how best to deal with it,

On the Positive, our new young man Pork Butt has brought much Sunshine to our Lives, especially to mine, He is so delightful, and gives just a Little something extra to Live for and to fight for, So getting him as been a great success already !

I have Cellulitus again on both legs, and my feet and lower legs are swelling to near 3 times normal, and I have Ulcers developing again, We nearly spent Christmas Day in the Walk In Centre at the Leicester Royal Infirmary but as I saw my GP on monday, we have decided to wait until this Monday and see her again unless things worsen,

Do you guys realise the power of Support, and Love, because you all give so much of both, and help me in the darkest and most difficult moments, when my Pain is at it's worst, and with you all, and my wonderful Family, and the Beautiful Pork Butt to help I have the will to fight for as long as possible. .... Even if or when the Pains get Worse,

The Snow late Boxing Day Evening certainly didn't help with the Pain, and Big Brave Wendie REFUSES to go outside until it's completely cleared. .... She REALLY HATES the stuff !

Well there's probably much more to tell you, but for now I'm tired, and worn out by fighting the pains, so for now. Happy New Year, and take care in the awful wintery conditions,

All Our Warmest Love.

With Big Sloppy Doggy Hugs and Kisses

Kevin, Wendie, Delta and Pork Butt

xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Reactions: 7 people
S

Sable_Jan

Well I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. .... We did, but were all full of Colds, and I have had the worst week of pains yet, with my levels NEVER dropping below 17 / 10 and at the worst so far it reaching as high as 22 / 10, These are not wildly exaggerated figures, these are genuinely how I would describe them to my Pain Consultant, This is the problem with severe Nerve Damage or Neuropathy,

On many occasions during the last week I came close to biting off my Tongue. .... which would be difficult as I have no Teeth !

The feeling that my time is coming faster than expected has been very very strong, I have discussed sudden Death with Wendie, and how best to deal with it,

On the Positive, our new young man Pork Butt has brought much Sunshine to our Lives, especially to mine, He is so delightful, and gives just a Little something extra to Live for and to fight for, So getting him as been a great success already !

I have Cellulitus again on both legs, and my feet and lower legs are swelling to near 3 times normal, and I have Ulcers developing again, We nearly spent Christmas Day in the Walk In Centre at the Leicester Royal Infirmary but as I saw my GP on monday, we have decided to wait until this Monday and see her again unless things worsen,

Do you guys realise the power of Support, and Love, because you all give so much of both, and help me in the darkest and most difficult moments, when my Pain is at it's worst, and with you all, and my wonderful Family, and the Beautiful Pork Butt to help I have the will to fight for as long as possible. .... Even if or when the Pains get Worse,

The Snow late Boxing Day Evening certainly didn't help with the Pain, and Big Brave Wendie REFUSES to go outside until it's completely cleared. .... She REALLY HATES the stuff !

Well there's probably much more to tell you, but for now I'm tired, and worn out by fighting the pains, so for now. Happy New Year, and take care in the awful wintery conditions,

All Our Warmest Love.

With Big Sloppy Doggy Hugs and Kisses

Kevin, Wendie, Delta and Pork Butt

xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Lovely to hear from you Kman. I can't begin to imagine how pain levels so high must feel but so glad that little Pork Butt is helping. Have had a lovely time wth family and dogs glad you did too :)
We've had no snow but did have overnight frost after heavy bedtime rain. Luckily the garden didn't freeze. Hope the snow clears fast, but Wendie should stay snug inside or the cold will aggravate that big toe. Arnica cream may help your cellulitis as it improves circulation but to be kept away from open sores.

Love, hugs and slobbery doggy kisses to all.

Keep fighting the fight; we all hope to see you around for much longer to keep us on straight and narrow <3

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Glad you and the family had a good Xmas Kevin. I can empathize with the cellulitis, I had it in my leg ages ago and was very painful. My leg turned purple and swelled all because an infection got into a tiny scratch. Have a good new year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.