Not open for further replies.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Glad you and the family had a good Xmas Kevin. I can empathize with the cellulitis, I had it in my leg ages ago and was very painful. My leg turned purple and swelled all because an infection got into a tiny scratch. Have a good new year too.

Thanks Eddie, Yes the Cellulitis is very painful indeed, I have had a few episodes of it before, but this is only part of my current pain level, and as for infections and scratches, my little Pork Butt may have had a Paw in that, he has in the last three weeks been scratching my lower legs to kigdom come, trying to climb up into my lap etc.

Well he couldn't be Perfect could He ?

Reactions: 2 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Hope your pain recedes. I was on intensive anti-biotic treatment for months and Oxynorm 10mg for the pain which was excruciating. The poor wee muttles don't know any better they just love you lol. I do however watch any lower limb wounds now and get help asap if any nasty bugs get in.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hope your pain recedes. I was on intensive anti-biotic treatment for months and Oxynorm 10mg for the pain which was excruciating. The poor wee muttles don't know any better they just love you lol. I do however watch any lower limb wounds now and get help asap if any nasty bugs get in.

Me too Eddie, Me too !

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Went to see GP yesterday, infection is clearing nicely, Doubled my Pregabalin, I slept so well last night, Thanks Dr Jones, Pork Butt was pressed close up and didn't move all night, headache this morning, Though Wendie is feeling and looking Rough, and Dayne has really really bad Earache and full of cold, So my problems are least important today LOL. !

Cant wait for the New Year, and spend it training and getting to know my knew puppy Pork Butt, he has helped so much to lift my mood ghis last few weeks,

Love Always.

Reactions: 9 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good Morning All !

Hands are hurting like mad this morning, can hardly type,

Have really great and Happy New Year. !

Love Always.

Kevin & Wendie and of course the Dogs.

Hugs.

xxxx.

connie104

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Happy New Year Kevin to you and your family. So glad Pork Butt is doing so well
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1420011661.334728.jpg
A photo to make you smile

Reactions: 9 people
S

Sable_Jan

Went to see GP yesterday, infection is clearing nicely, Doubled my Pregabalin, I slept so well last night, Thanks Dr Jones, Pork Butt was pressed close up and didn't move all night, headache this morning, Though Wendie is feeling and looking Rough, and Dayne has really really bad Earache and full of cold, So my problems are least important today LOL. !

Cant wait for the New Year, and spend it training and getting to know my knew puppy Pork Butt, he has helped so much to lift my mood ghis last few weeks,

Love Always.
Hi @kman. Great to hear the infection is clearing and you slept so well. Good sleep makes so so much difference. Sorry to hear Sensor & Dayne are feeling poorly, hope they feel better soon.
Early good wishes for the New Year, hope its a really good one and the fireworks at midnight don't frighten the dogs too much

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Happy New Year Kevin to you and your family. So glad Pork Butt is doing so wellView attachment 10373 A photo to make you smile

Connie, Made me Smile lots, I want the Middle ones Outfit. ... in MY size, plus I want all 3 Dogs complete with outfits LOL !

Love and Hugs

xxx.

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi @kman. Great to hear the infection is clearing and you slept so well. Good sleep makes so so much difference. Sorry to hear Sensor & Dayne are feeling poorly, hope they feel better soon.
Early good wishes for the New Year, hope its a really good one and the fireworks at midnight don't frighten the dogs too much

Jan Thanks sweetie, but as for the Fireworks. .... What about them frightening ME ? I am very SENSITIVE you know !

S

Sable_Jan

Jan Thanks sweetie, but as for the Fireworks. .... What about them frightening ME ? I am very SENSITIVE you know !
Well shut the curtains, put the tv on louder than usually and get the dogs to carry on as normal when there are loud bangs so you know there's nothing to be afraid of ;););)

Last edited:

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
My hounds don't give a jot about fireworks .. however the wife is terrified of them .. something to do with a accident in her childhood !!
Hope your all safe and felling a little better.
happy New Year when it arrives :)

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
PAIN. !

Still Awake 02:28 am. !

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not good, get that little Pork Butt to snuggle up with you. Hope you sleep sion. I woke for bathroom break. Hope this reads ok, no specs on. Xx hugs Jan

Thanks Jan, was doing that, finally fell asleep sometime after 03:45am. Still in lots of pain, unable to stand, but feeling good otherwise, pork butt is on Sofa beside me, Snoring Loudly !

He is SO perfect,

xxxx.

S

Sable_Jan

Thanks Jan, was doing that, finally fell asleep sometime after 03:45am. Still in lots of pain, unable to stand, but feeling good otherwise, pork butt is on Sofa beside me, Snoring Loudly !

He is SO perfect,

xxxx.
Glad you slept eventually. Tried sending Reiki to help ease pain but afraid I fell asleep. Glad that other than the pain you're feeling ok.
Saw a Pork Butt on tv ad, no idea what they were selling, just saw the dog and thought if you :D

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Glad you slept eventually. Tried sending Reiki to help ease pain but afraid I fell asleep. Glad that other than the pain you're feeling ok.
Saw a Pork Butt on tv ad, no idea what they were selling, just saw the dog and thought if you :D

SMILES !

alliebee

Sending love and healing hugs to you. I'm praying extra pregabalin helps. God what a difference a good nights sleep makes to pain levels. Loved the puppy pics kevin. Am wishing you good drugs and bearable pain levels darling...
Love from sister Allie xxxx love to Wendie and family too xx bless your heart x

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Wife's sending hugs and positive thoughts for you and Wendie .. Pleased Pork But is doing well with you :pompous:

S

Sable_Jan

Hi @kman, hope the pain is more bearable today and the cellulitis is clearing now. Hope Wendie's big toe is finally getting better. Hope you've had Sun like us today and been able to get out in it.
Hugs and doggy licks
Jan & pack

Status
Not open for further replies.