Approved User Perceptions on Telehealth /e-Health for Diabetes

sussmek

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello Everyone,

I am conducting a survey among users who are using or have used Telehealth/e-Health to manage their Diabetes. The survey is about understanding user perceptions and views towards the device and service provided to them. As a newly (8 Months) diagnosed Type II diabetic, I understand the varying needs and expectations of diabetics from the different diabetes related Telehealth/e-Health devices currently being offered by GP surgerys across the country. This study would help identify the different opinions that people share about the technology which would help make improvements to such devices in the future. This survey is a part of my PhD research at The University of Warwick.

Participation in this study is through an online survey which should not take more than 10 minutes. In exchange for your participation you will be entered for a prize draw, three participants will be selected randomly and receive £25 Amazon Vouchers each.

To find out more about the study and to proceed to the survey please click on the link below. Many thanks for your time and appreciate your interest in this study.

This study is completely anonymous and has been granted ETHICAL Approval by the Research ETHICS Committee at University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL
For any other information or questions please contact, Mr. Sussmek P, [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Approved

Reactions: 2 people

sussmek

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello Everyone,

Many Thanks to all those who took the time out to fill out the survey. I am still in need for additional responses to the Survey. If you have used Telehealth or are currently using Telehealth your views are important for this research. In exchange for expressing your views you could win one of the three £25 Amazon Vouchers.

Appreciate your interest in this research