prayers and hope ...please

Janiept

Expert
Thanks for keeping us updated @poohtiggy it's so good to know that the little fella is going to be ok.
I hope his Mum and Dad and the rest of the family are coping ok, as I know it can be exhausting in that kind of situation.
Best wishes to you all x

Reactions: 2 people

Janiept

Expert
J' s still not his usual noisy self but he is improving, he's unsteady on his feet and bumping into things, he has been really spoiled and a bit of cheekyness coming through now. Fingers crossed they may let him finish his recovery at home STARTING TOMORROW!!!!!
That is just the best news @poohtiggy and I am so happy for you all.

Reactions: 5 people
N

NicolaB70

J' s still not his usual noisy self but he is improving, he's unsteady on his feet and bumping into things, he has been really spoiled and a bit of cheekyness coming through now. Fingers crossed they may let him finish his recovery at home STARTING TOMORROW!!!!!
I am so pleased, what wonderful news. Fingers crossed for tomorrow

C

catherinecherub

So pleased for you all. Things can only improve now and your dear little great grandson will soon be home in familiar surroundings which will aid his recovery.
Still thinking of you all and wishing you all some peace and happiness.

K

Kat100

Sending you hugs (((hugs))) and postive thoughts that things continue to go well ....
Look after yourself and family ....

Reactions: 4 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people

Hope the boy makes a full recovery, best wishes to you all.

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
So glad to hear he is home,Early days yet,we prayed for him at our Church this morning x

Reactions: 7 people

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
J IS HOME!!!!! He is still not the little boy he was, quiet, sleepy, stumbling and headaches but he is back with mummy & daddy and we feel sure that in a few days the old J will be back with us full of noise, cheeky grins and eating everything in the house. BANANAS, he loves bananas and will eat as many as he can get. It must be terribly confusing for such a little one especially as he doesn't' know what happened to him. Many, many thanks for all the support and messages they really helped, it's good to know there are so many caring people on this forum. Bless you

YAY - Great news @poohtiggy hospitals can be a very scary place for young kiddies .
He will feel more secure at home with his loving parents and family .

He will soon be a little monkey jumping around happily enjoying his banana's ;):)
Back home is where he needs to be now.
He has a lot to contend with injury wise and will gradually bounce back with rest,encouragement
family support and much love .

Hope he liked our positive healing thoughts/prayers and Peppa Pig songs all sent his way .
Any more he wants or needs - just shout ;)

N

NicolaB70

I am so pleased to hear J is home @poohtiggy. I hope his recovery speeds up now he's home in his own surroundings. I can't imagine the anguish you and your family have been through this past week. My very best wishes to you, J and your family. x

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Fantastic news ! :D

He should be improving in leaps and bounds ( literally !) now he's home in a familiar environment :)

Signy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Heart warming news, I'm so pleased for you and little chap's parents :) Wishing him a healthy and a happy recovery.

With best wishes RRB x

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Thanks, we know now that he will be ok but it will take time. What hit us today was reality and anger. I was going to post a pic of him in his hospital bed but because of the Facebook news I won't do it. The bed is very wide and mums and dads are encouraged to get in with the little ones which I think is lovely. Sorry this is last night's post, I forget to press reply
Just seen this thread. I know he's ok but just wanted to send my regards. Hope he recovers as quickly as possible. What an awful shock! Hugsxxx

Reactions: 7 people

Frenchy Girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Talking about my diabetes (wonder why I'm here then...)
J IS HOME!!!!! He is still not the little boy he was, quiet, sleepy, stumbling and headaches but he is back with mummy & daddy and we feel sure that in a few days the old J will be back with us full of noise, cheeky grins and eating everything in the house. BANANAS, he loves bananas and will eat as many as he can get. It must be terribly confusing for such a little one especially as he doesn't' know what happened to him. Many, many thanks for all the support and messages they really helped, it's good to know there are so many caring people on this forum. Bless you
This is wonderful news!!! That is so good for him!!! Trust and pray he will fully recover.
Hope all of you are encouraged and strengthened.

Reactions: 5 people