Clever Dog

C

chris lowe

This man goes to the cinema with his dog, and sits the dog in the seat beside him.
The film comes on and when the villain appears the dog growls, and when something nice happens the dog pants and wags his tail. The dog repeats this for the whole film..............
With the film over and the lights coming up the person behind taps the man on the shoulder and says.......
"That's an amazing dog you have got there, every time the villain came on the screen he growled and when the hero showed up he wagged his tail and looked happy......some dog."
To which the man with the dog replied,
"I'm amazed myself............because he hated the book." :bookworm:

Reactions: 16 people

NotSoSweet2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rudeness, tv soaps.
This man goes to the cinema with his dog, and sits the dog in the seat beside him.
The film comes on and when the villain appears the dog growls, and when something nice happens the dog pants and wags his tail. The dog repeats this for the whole film..............
With the film over and the lights coming up the person behind taps the man on the shoulder and says.......
"That's an amazing dog you have got there, every time the villain came on the screen he growled and when the hero showed up he wagged his tail and looked happy......some dog."
Lol......classic!

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
I thought the punch line was going to be
Gee thanks for telling me, I didn't see because he is my Guide dog :facepalm:

Reactions: 11 people

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Past present and future walked into a bar

it was VERY tense

Reactions: 10 people

Darwin195

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

That's great :joyful:

Reactions: 7 people

Frenchy Girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Talking about my diabetes (wonder why I'm here then...)
How do you call a dog with no legs?
You don't call him you go and fetch him!!

Reactions: 3 people

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
A guy sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog for Sale."

He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a black mutt just sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks. "Sure do," the dog replies. "Sooo, what's your story?"

The dog looks up and says, "Well, I discovered my gift of talking pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running."

"The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals."

"Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

The owner says, "Ten dollars."

The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Cause he's a liar. He didn't do any of that stuff!!"

Reactions: 11 people

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
A guy sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog for Sale."

He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a black mutt just sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks. "Sure do," the dog replies. "Sooo, what's your story?"

The dog looks up and says, "Well, I discovered my gift of talking pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running."

"The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals."

"Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

The owner says, "Ten dollars."

The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Cause he's a liar. He didn't do any of that stuff!!"
startled dog.jpg

Reactions: 7 people