Bit confused about the high fat thing

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I take the grandkids to the museums there at Albert Dock. Really good!

Thanks for the info!

Good to know you get off the Wirral Peninsula @nosher8355. @JACKTHELAD is right. You can buy all sorts of ingredients in the Chinese supermarkets, and Chinatown is well worth a visit too. Especially for the new year celebrations in a few weeks.

Reactions: 2 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Right hand side of the main road is Albert dock.
Left hand side of the road and three streets back is China town and the best stores are in the old mills by the big carved dragon gate.

Yup, you are right, just that it is a shorter walk if you come from the Cathedral side, and I know how you love your walks Jack.
;)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good to know you get off the Wirral Peninsula @nosher8355. @JACKTHELAD is right. You can buy all sorts of ingredients in the Chinese supermarkets, and Chinatown is well worth a visit too. Especially for the new year celebrations in a few weeks.
Should 'brick up the tunnel'! Lol!
Yeah, don't go far these days. All the shops are shutting down over this side of the Mersey! Shame!

Better shopping

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Yup, you are right, just that it is a shorter walk if you come from the Cathedral side, and I know how you love your walks Jack.
;)
Ouch .......

caliban

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Speeding drivers, they put us all in danger. Guitar players with sqeaky fingers. All i can hear is the **** sqeaks and I turn off.
I get coconut oil from Sainsburys.

Tooconfused

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Apologies to anyone I may have offended on this thread. I have a way of being too direct sometimes, I'm always being told.....(I do have Spanish ancestry though, if I can blame that!)

Reactions: 7 people

caliban

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Speeding drivers, they put us all in danger. Guitar players with sqeaky fingers. All i can hear is the **** sqeaks and I turn off.
What's the bad news?

If it's fairly cheap I might, might just get rid of the cobwebs on my wallet!
£6 for 300ml but it lasts me a long time.