prayers and hope ...please

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
J IS HOME!!!!! He is still not the little boy he was, quiet, sleepy, stumbling and headaches but he is back with mummy & daddy and we feel sure that in a few days the old J will be back with us full of noise, cheeky grins and eating everything in the house. BANANAS, he loves bananas and will eat as many as he can get. It must be terribly confusing for such a little one especially as he doesn't' know what happened to him. Many, many thanks for all the support and messages they really helped, it's good to know there are so many caring people on this forum. Bless you
Glad to hear he is home, and that he has no memory of this dark happening.
Just keep loving him, but watch out for any bad memories so you can help him conquer them.

Reactions: 2 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for letting us know the little fella is home, I'm sure he will progress much more quickly now. Brilliant news.

Still thinking of you all
x

C

chris lowe

That's really great news. I'm sure he'll do much better at home.Hope he continues to improve :)

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
poohtiggy, I can only reiterate all the fine words sent in by the other members.

Very pleasing to read some good positive news these days.

Best wishes to you and yours.

willy.

Reactions: 6 people

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Thanks for telling us and I hope you all have a great day.

Sufi

I don't know how many of you here have a religious faith but hope some of you do. My Great Grandson age 2 was hit by a speeding, out of control car this pm and has severe head injuries, he is now in the children's hospital in Manchester so please if you believe in any god pass on a prayer for his recovery. I am anxiously waiting for an update on his condition thanks. S Poohtiggy
May Allah grant him life

Reactions: 2 people

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I am so happy he is on the mend........poor wee guy....

I hope whoever done this is jailed for a very long time........