fruit tea's and snack-a-jacks

Shellx

Type of diabetes
Gestational
Treatment type
Diet only
Are these 'ok' to eat with gestational diabetes? I'm wondering if they effect anyone's sugar levels.

I love fruit tea but the natural sugars in fruit send my readings high, would it be the same for teas? (excuse me if it's a silly Q)

Another thing is snack a jacks are currently on offer, this is the only time I really buy them for myself and I always buy the salt and vinegar or caramel flavour ones. Again, are these ok with anyone else?

Thought I'd ask before stocking up!

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My favourite teas are green tea with lemon, and chai with just a splash of milk which really tastes far too good to be healthy but it is :D
Never tried snack a jacks but would love to find a packet of something with low carbs?

bopeep12300

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I can't eat snack a jacks although I used to love them in my per diabetes days. I find a while after eating them (more so at night), that I get extremely dry mouth & throat. More than usual thirst, it's hard to explain. But only happens when I eat those. Don't know if it's due to the rice they contain. But you can only try & see. Everyone is different.