Room 101 (like the TV prog)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I also despise people who think planning regulations don't apply to them.

Are you getting my drift? We have obnoxious neighbours.
Yup, me too.

I mean, why buy a semi then wrap an extension around and extend to all boundaries and up into the loft, add a garage and a drive to accommodate 3 cars but then just encroach on neighbouring space not using the on site parking spaces. Add to that remove all internal walls to create open plan house with not carpets creating an echo chamber.

Oh and deforest all the remaining garden to recreate a stage for the play 'Waiting for Godot'.
Banish the beggars, and chuck in the idiots in planning who interpret 'permitted development' as 'do what the flip you like'.

Reactions: 3 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Politicians, political commentators, TV experts ?ie the ones that appear on TV News programs , Fashion gurus, Royalty hangers on.
Most religious people ,Emporers and Presidents . Anyone working in the stock market .Film Directors that distort history and alternative
commedians.
Above is only the start.
That should move me up the Royalty waiting list a little ?

Whoa, that little lot is going to take me some time to analyse. Well done.

To help me vent a bit more could you expand on your reasons. This is looking good.

Reactions: 2 people

Lynn1

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yup, me too.

I mean, why buy a semi then wrap an extension around and extend to all boundaries and up into the loft, add a garage and a drive to accommodate 3 cars but then just encroach on neighbouring space not using the on site parking spaces. Add to that remove all internal walls to create open plan house with not carpets creating an echo chamber.

Oh and deforest all the remaining garden to recreate a stage for the play 'Waiting for Godot'.
Banish the beggars, and chuck in the idiots in planning who interpret 'permitted development' as 'do what the flip you like'.

Our properties are covered by an A4 direction which excludes permitted development. Didn't stop them erecting fences on amenity land and a huge shed. Our local Planning Department were very good though. Took time, but an Enforcement Notice was issued and they had to take the whole lot down. Idiots.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ok, you would have to let me know if she didn't adhere to the condition of no water pouring though.

@Brunneria, do you think he noticed we deceived him into agreeing you could use his car? Just need to find a way to make sure he fills up with fuel and we could have a road trip here.

I don't think he did... And we have it in writing, don't we?

Reactions: 4 people

Janiept

Expert
Oh yes neighbours have to go in please. The ones that steal your land, build extensions that block your previously lovely view of rolling hills and don't adhere to building specs so all their noise is now your noise. Oh and then get uber aggressive if you dare broach the subject with them :arghh:

Reactions: 7 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
I don't think he did... And we have it in writing, don't we?

Well as its in writing it's legally binding. The car will be available for collection in Lands End whenever you want it ;)

Subject to availability

Reactions: 5 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh yes neighbours have to go in please. The ones that steal your land, build extensions that block your previously lovely view of rolling hills and don't adhere to building specs so all their noise is now your noise. Oh and then get uber aggressive if you dare broach the subject with them :arghh:

Are you secretly living in my house then?

Reactions: 3 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well as its in writing it's legally binding. The car will be available for collection in Lands End whenever you want it ;)

Subject to availability

Just let us know where to find the keys.

N

NicolaB70

My neighbours to a tee. Vocally abusive, aggressive and complete a*******s!

Lynn1

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I think I've stirred up a hornet's nest here mentioning neighbours!

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I think I've stirred up a hornet's nest here mentioning neighbours!

I do have some very nice neighbours though. Shame that the ones in the semi attached to mine are so unpleasant.

I keep telling myself, nothing is permanent, and they at least go out to work during the day so I do get some peace.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I'm quite lucky, I've got really good neighbours. Of course that could mean that I'm the @rsehole neighbour....,,

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The keys are available with 6 months notice. In writing. :)
Dear Mr semiphonic

Pipp and Brunneria will require the keys to your vehicle for two weeks from week commencing 31 July 2015.
Terms and conditions as previously stated in posts on 101 thread.

I do believe you will be bound in law by the terms of the supply of goods act 1983.

Please send details of where keys can be collected and returned.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Pipp will ensure Brunneria does not poor water on windscreen if the weather happens to be freezing in July.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dear Mr semiphonic

Pipp and Brunneria will require the keys to your vehicle for two weeks from week commencing 31 July 2015.
Terms and conditions as previously stated in posts on 101 thread.

I do believe you will be bound in law by the terms of the supply of goods act 1983.

Please send details of where keys can be collected and returned.

Dear Ms Pipp

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the hire of the aforementioned vehicle, we can confirm that said vehicle is available for the time period that you have stated. Upon receipt of your £1000 deposit the vehicle will be allocated to you and Ms Brunneria. Of course we are legally bound to point out that Thelma and Louise is a fictional tale and we accept no responsibility for police chases incurred during the hire of this vehicle