Diet only
On itv news in a few minutes - with all that's going on in the world :rolleyes:

dannyw

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Why hasn't this thread been locked yet ? It's not going anywhere and is creating a "them and us" attitude :)

Reactions: 2 people

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
blue and brown

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Interesting statement which doesn't line up with data you extract from the image in photoshop, which has an RGB mix on the blue indicating blue and on the black indicating orangey/browny/black.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The dress shown on BBC news was royal blue and black though, and that was supposed to be the one in the photo. Basically it's a naff photo - that has caused division in our forum :rolleyes:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
He posted this on Twitter

A message from BradTheLadLong – behind the mystery dress.

I’d like to thank everyone that took part in my sight test which showed a picture of a ‘white and gold’ or ‘black and blue’ dress.

Firstly, this was an experiment for myself and others in a bid to prove what we already thought and tested previously to be true.

You will be surprised to know that the dress is actually white and gold, however there is an explanation as to why some viewers are seeing black and blue.

Scientists have proven that when there is a big event in your life that is having a negative effect on you, your sighting of colors may vary and that is why some people are seeing black and blue.

It’s merely all down to emotions and when the person seeing black and blue checks back another day, they might see the dress in white and gold because their mod has changed from the state they were in when previously viewing the dress.

Well if you ask me this guy is crazy. More rubbish science. He'll be telling us butter is bad for us next.........

Yep, leaving the thread now ;)

Reactions: 2 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's no wonder Kat and Robin always burn the dinners .........................................."cook till GOLDEN BROWN"
burnt.jpg
burnt2.jpg
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: