Tried a new yogurt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I love yogurts, I tend to go for lower carb yogurts where possible ( and they don't spike me)and today whilst in Tesco, I came across a 6 pack of unusual little gems.

Tesco 6 smooth whole milk yogurts
Mango and carrot
Raspberry and beetroot
I had the raspberry and beetroot,tonight after dinner, weight 55g and 5.2 carbs. The yogurt was lovely, it did taste of raspberry, but not so much of beetroot, but it didn't taste sweet to me and I really enjoyed it, it was different and yes they're for kids :) Mango and carrot tomorrow :)

Reactions: 4 people

Charisma_1630

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks I'll have to try these! I love yoghurt n always on the hunt for ones I can eat! :)

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
They sound interesting, let us know how they treat your numbers.

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
They sound good, have added them to my shopping list, thanks :)

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Even though I'm type 1 and on reduced carbs ( not low) I try to be careful about foods that I eat. I will let you know about the taste of mango and carrot tonight. It probably will be different though for type 2's ? depending on what you can cope with.

RRB

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just had a raspberry and beetroot yoghurt, very nice! I wonder if having one of those early morning would be enough to stop liver dump?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Just had a raspberry and beetroot yoghurt, very nice! I wonder if having one of those early morning would be enough to stop liver dump?

Oohhh glad you liked it, thats my favourite one too, I had the last of mine this morning. I suppose you could try an early morning one and see what your numbers are? You're type 2 aren't you ? It would be interesting to know rowan, Good luck

RRB :)

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oohhh glad you liked it, thats my favourite one too, I had the last of mine this morning. I suppose you could try an early morning one and see what your numbers are? You're type 2 aren't you ? It would be interesting to know rowan, Good luck

RRB :)

I'll have one in the morning (mango and carrot) and let you know :)