Numb forehead

rwilsher

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people, bad behaviour, political correctness, diabetes
For the past seven days my forehead (mostly the right hand side) has been feeling numb and I have had a very dull minor headache. My job involves me being outside alot and I thought at first that the change was due to some form of wind burn. However, I have since discovered that there may be a link to my type 2 diabetes. In the last two days the forehead still feels numb to the touch but it also feels bruised and a little painful. Does anyone have any advice about how I can cure the problem?

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
For the past seven days my forehead (mostly the right hand side) has been feeling numb and I have had a very dull minor headache. My job involves me being outside alot and I thought at first that the change was due to some form of wind burn. However, I have since discovered that there may be a link to my type 2 diabetes. In the last two days the forehead still feels numb to the touch but it also feels bruised and a little painful. Does anyone have any advice about how I can cure the problem?
TRy your GP. ASP.

Reactions: 3 people

daddys1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi I would agree with @CarbsRok & @Jaylee your need to get it checked out, but I see you are type 2 on insulin are you experiencing high BGs.

Even the statin's you are taking can have some weird effects.

Don't leave it, get it checked.

Neil

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
see gp asap
when stuff is both sides, I don't worry as much

Edited to take out medical advice. NH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Great advice above!

And please pop back and let us know what your doc said?