What's the weather where you're at.

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
politicians
Living in a similar area, I remember those thunder claps coming out of a sunny sky. And, the dew falling inside on the red tiled floor when the humidity reached 100%. I'm going back 60 years. Where I live now, the humidity can get pretty high , in the 90's,. but it is only occasional . I just could not live with ice and snow

Reactions: 4 people

pavlovsdog

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Got very cold last night and it's supposed to be 3 degrees today, but it's beautifully sunny and mild, blue skies and fluffy white clouds. Spring has sprung hopefully!

Reactions: 2 people

Janiept

Expert
No noticeable humidity but when I lived in Bogor, Indonesia, noted as being the wettest city on earth, I only had to lift a screwdriver or drill to start a job and would be soaked in perspiration because of 100% humidity.

The most frightening aspect of living in Bogor was, because it is surrounded by three mountains (extinct volcanoes), clouds electrically discharge lightning suddenly without warning on even on a very sunny day - the thunder claps are the loudest noise I have ever heard and defy anybody else (even next to cannon gunfire) to have experienced louder - people suffer nose bleeds and other trauma. Rain does not start in the normal manner with say a few drips to warn one - suddenly a waterfall of water will drop on one soaking them completely. Notwithstanding, Bogor is a very interesting place to visit.
I will never complain about the British weather again :hilarious:

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
One more day of heat (tomorrow) then autumn !!!!

Reactions: 6 people
C

chris lowe

Wet, wet and more wet. Son was going to sail across to Isle of Wight today with some mates for his birthday but they decided to get the catamaran over as the forecast was bad for today & tomorrow

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
A little rain a lot of wind.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Morning all, it's a good start to the 1st of March as it's bright and very sunny ( but we all know that could change ) :oops:;)

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
Beautiful morning.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
2c here at the mo.

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
politicians
Bright sunny morning - expecting 28c today - 2nd day of autumn. Weather man predicts? a hotter than normal autumn..l Just so long as we get not too many days below 20c.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
Freezing out there!
Just been out to attach my parking light to the offside window ....

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Temperature has suddenly shot up to 12 C this morning after days of freezing or near freezing temperatures. Very strong wind brought this air along. This should help to bring the Spring flowers out. Rain forecast for the rest of the week though.

C

chris lowe

It's been fine today after some rain overnight, but it's flippin' cold! Supposed to be getting warmer from Thursday. Not long to go until the clocks go forward so spring is on it's way. Can't wait until we're all complaining it's to darn hot. :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Very bright and sunny here, so going to put some washing out on the line :) feeling spring like :happy: Hope you all have a wicked Wednesday :D

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Beautiful sunny morning. We have a sheltered patch of garden in front of our house which is a sun trap up until about lunch time. Consequently I've just been sitting outside for twenty minutes with a cup of coffee, for the first time this year, and it was glorious. Being self employed does have some advantages.....