The first ever conference for PWD!

s_k_s

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Put your lippy on, there are going to be cameras!:bag:
Conference sponsor TeamBG is bringing a media partner along to film and interview people at the conference and record what the hot topics are.

Hi Bebo - Are children under a particular age free or is it chargeable regardless of age?

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi there @s_k_s ,
Thanks for the question. We have tried to make the event as affordable as possible, and whilst we can't make the event free to all we won't be charging any children under the age of 5 years old. Hopefully that helps. Please do e-mail TeamBG or GBdoc if you have a particular set of circumstances and need support.:)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Have just been on the gbdoc.co.uk website and clicked though ! Tickets bought and paid for... Is it true that a Dexcom G4 kit is being given away as a prize?

Reactions: 2 people

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yes it is! We'll be playing BGBingo throughout the Day - see who can get nearest to the number called!:joyful:

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
http://diabetestimes.co.uk/conference-season-swings-into-action/#sthash.sfloWnkN.dpbs
photodune-9846122-faculty-lecture-and-workshop-s-610x350.jpg

TeamBG is proud to be sponsoring the only conference for people with diabetes! Way to go GBdoc and TeamBG!!!
Limited places left now, so book your ticket ASAP! www.gbdoc.co.uk

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Eeeek! Just one week to go!
TeamBG will have a stand at the #gbdoc conference in Nottingham on Saturday. Why not come along and meet some of the team and check out some of the latest TeamBG kit!
Last chance to book tickets at: www.gbdoc.co.uk

Final standTBG.jpg

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Fantastic to see a great turnout for the first ever conference for people with diabetes in Nottingham! Thanks to those of you who came along and made it such a brilliant event! The gbdoc is already planning next year's conference, hoping to build on the success of this year's event - continuing to help support and build an ever stronger diabetes community through enabling peer to peer support.:):):)

P1030702.JPG

P1030704.JPG

Attachments

• P1030702.JPG
    P1030702.JPG
    392.5 KB · Views: 413

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Have you booked a place yet?:joyful: