New ????

Steam Engineer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi ! Not really new , just new to doing this. First diagnosed early October 2014 as type 2 diabetic.
How can I describe myself ____ 6ft 1in in height, silver haired, including the beard, brown eyes, single male, 65 years old, been retired for nearly five years now, known to have a very considerate and polite manner. In fact we may have met at some point as I am known as the man who is left holding the shop doors open as others pass through !!!!!!

Reactions: 5 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
LOL it sounds like an ad in a Lonely Hearts column! Only joking. Pleased to meet you, and welcome aboard.

Reactions: 2 people

Daks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi ! Not really new , just new to doing this. First diagnosed early October 2014 as type 2 diabetic.
How can I describe myself ____ 6ft 1in in height, silver haired, including the beard, brown eyes, single male, 65 years old, been retired for nearly five years now, known to have a very considerate and polite manner. In fact we may have met at some point as I am known as the man who is left holding the shop doors open as others pass through !!!!!!

Is that a dating profile Steam Engineer ? Welcome to the forum buddy.