Drunk all the time.

tibi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi.

I want to ask if any of you knows why I am feeling drunk all the time and after I eat it get worse. I am i bed for about two weeks and this drunk state is getting worse. I eat a low carb diet and my blood sugar is under 120 mg / dl. Is it possible that this drunk state to be caused by something else. Please help!

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
Go get medical help STAT!

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I'm afraid no one on the forum can say for sure what the problem is tibi, best that you see your Dr and explain your symptoms to them.

tibi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I did and they say that is nothing serious and that I should take antidepresive drugs, I did that and it just makes it worse.

Thank you for the reply.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I did and they say that is nothing serious and that I should take antidepresive drugs, I did that and it just makes it worse.

Thank you for the reply.

You should go back and say they haven't helped the problem and have just made you feel worse, try and see a different gp if your not happy with the one you seen last time.

Reactions: 2 people

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
You should go back and say they haven't helped the problem and have just made you feel worse, try and see a different gp if your not happy with the one you seen last time.

I agree. Unfortunately you often need to be persistent with getting medical help for things like this. You'd think that doctors would actually care, but often they don't take these sort of things seriously as it doesn't appear acute.

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Yes, keep pestering them tibi and I hope you can get some proper help which will make you feel more better. Good luck RRB

Totto

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
How drunk is drunk? Is it like the vertigo kind of the world is spinning drunk? Or like not being able to see properly? Or poor judgement? Or singing loudly but not remember the words? Are you unsteady when standing up and does it pass after a while?

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Tibi

You have posted previously mentioning lots of health concerns. I suggest that you find a different doctor if you can't get all your previous concerns and this one sorted out.

tibi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I found by mistake that I have a parasite called "Toxoplasma gondii" and a candida ifection which could explain why I feel this way... the doctors again said "oh is not serious... I feel worse, my vision is horrible, I see with static tv noise and some wired artifacts that comes and go, my head and joints started to hurt, a hoorrible tinitus started, is hard to think, even basic things like getting a glass of whater seam a complex task, also light and loud sounds bothers me, is hard to stay alive, I have no idea what to eat anymore, everything harms me and makes my life hell. I don't know how much I can do this, the only thing that keeps me going is my two years doughter, oh and I look like a zomby my skin is almost yellow, and and I my eyes and face shows "battle scars". I am extremelly weak and I am sure doctors will suggest to take antibitocs again which probably will kill me, at least I will not do it myself.

In four months from a beautiful, strong and very smart man I have became NULL..

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Ridiculous you're going thru this. Get another GP

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Ridiculous you're going thru this. Get another GP
OP not in UK.. Don't know circumstances of GP's where they live.

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Yep, I know @donnellysdogs

I just don't like hearing about this guy's issues. Feel so sorry he can't get decent care

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Hi Catherine

Yep, I have been following his story and I know where he's from. Just hate to hear of his trials.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I was about to speculate on candida.

May be worth pursuing, Tibi.

Good luck!

nigelho

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I found by mistake that I have a parasite called "Toxoplasma gondii" and a candida ifection which could explain why I feel this way... the doctors again said "oh is not serious... I feel worse, my vision is horrible, I see with static tv noise and some wired artifacts that comes and go, my head and joints started to hurt, a hoorrible tinitus started, is hard to think, even basic things like getting a glass of whater seam a complex task, also light and loud sounds bothers me, is hard to stay alive, I have no idea what to eat anymore, everything harms me and makes my life hell. I don't know how much I can do this, the only thing that keeps me going is my two years doughter, oh and I look like a zomby my skin is almost yellow, and and I my eyes and face shows "battle scars". I am extremelly weak and I am sure doctors will suggest to take antibitocs again which probably will kill me, at least I will not do it myself.

In four months from a beautiful, strong and very smart man I have became NULL..
Is it possible to see another doctor in the practice?? Yellow skin usually means jaundice....but if really bad try A&E.

AloeSvea

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I was about to speculate on candida.

May be worth pursuing, Tibi.

Good luck!

Yes, me too! Re the candida (and wishing you luck Tibi.) Parasites and overgrowth of yeast play a MUCH bigger role in our health than we think. They do talk about a healthy biome now, don't they? As in microscopic creatures in our guts and body playing a much role in our health, or un-health, than was previously known, but they are really starting to know now. Definitely worth having a look online - I've seen a lot of stuff on youtube recently about this - and talking to your doctor, as everyone is assuring you is the right thing to do - about getting tests done. And post testing, there are definite ways to build up a healthy gut through diet. (Eating yoghurt, sauerkraut, offal, naturally fermented food and drink..) But you do have to treat it first, for sure, if you have parasites and /or candida.

LizFrog

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Anti depressants can take a few weeks before you start feeling any better and often make you feel worse first!

tibi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Below are my candida results.

http://www.webdesign-flash.ro/analize2.pdf

The doctor said that I don't have it anymore but how can he say that if I still have antibodies present... I am going insane i have no energy left, the same gose with toxoplasma gondii, I have antibodies for that but the doc said I don't have it anymore.

I did this on my own, the doc has not think of it and now that I see that is there he should think that this might be the cause... they only know that I have a depresion and now I am stuffed with antidepressive. I am a walking vegetable and I am seriousely think of ending my life, is too painful for e to be a burden for my wife and to see my littele girl full of life and not undersranding why I am in bed most of the day.

I am an I.T. developer I am a smart man or atleast I was, I am broken beyond repair, simple task like going and drink whater seam difficult, is hart to stay awake... I don't want to complain but how can I get better if the docs thinks I only habe depression and prediabetes, they just don't want to listen to what I have to say, my sympthoms seam unbelivable to them, is actually really difficult to explain how I feel. I feel like I am stoned all the time is like I live in an illusion and after meal it gets worse, my vision is horrible, with tv static noise and flashig spots and the worse of all slow vision, if I focus at one object and then focus on another object the previous object remains in my sight for a fraction of a second.

I WANT TO LIVE AND I NEED HELP, all that the doctors made so far is tell me that I habe depression, well DAHHH I feel like **** and nobody believes me...

I also think that maybe I have type 3 diabetes since my brain is the most affected, I spoke with a diabetolog about this he said that I am crazy and I need a psichiatrist.

Last edited by a moderator: