Heavy bleeding & early scan

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
So I've been bleeding for 3 weeks, started when I should of had my period, as most of you on here might have seen last week I went to the doctors about it n it turned out I was pregnant, I started getting cramps end of last week and then heavier bleeding yesterday so went to doctors this morning, doctor was lovely and didn't seem too concerned but she could see I was so has got me an appointment for tomorrow with early pregnancy unit to have a scan, I've had some clots of blood (sorry if tmi) n I'm telling myself now I think I've had a miscarriage... I don't feel sad or negative saying that I think I'm telling myself it rather than building my hopes up for tomorrow if that makes sense.. Anyway I just wanted to voice it, suppose I'm wondering if anyone else has been through something similar? Xx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey , Im sorry I Haven't got any advice .

I've only experienced spotting two weeks before my period was due , then some slight bleeding (brownish sorry lol ) just after I fount out which was told was implantation bleeding or something like that maybe between week 4-6 ish .

Just wanted to say , will be thinking of you sending you loads of good luck wishes , keep us updated with how tomorrow goes

xxx

Muggle71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Really hope everything goes ok for you. Ive lost 4 babies over the years, the last time was with a natural triplet pregnancy, thankfully my youngest survived despite his siblings passing! With my first son I had a massive bleed and well meaning people told me "it must not have been meant to be". He is a strapping 17 year old young man, perfect in every way so anything is possible, and you can have a positive outcome even from the bleakest scenario. Really wishing you the very best for tomorrow. I will be watching for your update. Take care

Muggle71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh, I passed lots of clots too, but also passed whiteish tissue when i miscarried my second baby at 8 weeks, and the triplets at 10 and 12 weeks

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you for everyone's nice words I will let you know what's happened when I've been tomorrow *fingers & toes crossed* xx

Reactions: 5 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I went through something similar years ago. Good luck and all the best for tomorrow, fingers crossed for you X

Take care RRB

JessP

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm sorry you're going through something so stressful! As some ppl have mentioned above you can have a positive outcome despite heavy bleeding so will keep my fingers crossed for you today. Thinking of you Hun. Good luck. Xx

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Scan didn't show anything there, said it could be that it's been n gone or could be its just too early, but I'd worked it out to be 6/7 weeks so I think it's been n gone. But they took my bloods n I have to go back Thursday for bloods again to see what hormone level is doing, not to sound like a negative nelly but I'd rather not get my hopes up n just think it's just one of those things xx

jade88

Can't imagine what you must be going through! I really hope everything is ok! Keeping everything crossed for you! xxx

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I hope your pregnancy will be ok..

My x-wife [2 births] and daughter [2 births] have had several miscarriages, including a non-viable termination @ 15wks...sometimes the pregnancy just isn't meant to be.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Scan didn't show anything there, said it could be that it's been n gone or could be its just too early, but I'd worked it out to be 6/7 weeks so I think it's been n gone. But they took my bloods n I have to go back Thursday for bloods again to see what hormone level is doing, not to sound like a negative nelly but I'd rather not get my hopes up n just think it's just one of those things xx

Mother nature possibly ((((((( hugs )))))) being sent to you x Take care and all the best for Thursday x

Muggle71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ah that's a shame, sorry you didn't get a definite answer either way. Did they do an internal scan or just the one with the jelly on the belly? My little triplet survivor didn't show up until they found him with the internal scan. He looked just like a little tiny peanut.

Reactions: 2 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
They did an internal scan, thanks for the well wishes again, nice nurse rang me earlier to say my hormone level was 84 today so will see what it is Thursday x

JessP

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Good luck today with your blood test! Fingers crossed for you. X

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hormone level today was 85, they aren't sure if I've had a miscarriage or an ectopic, I have to watch for symptoms of an ectopic over the next week n go straight to A&E if I have any, if I don't I have to go back next Thursday & get my bloods done again to make sure hormone level has came down, either way I'm not pregnant anymore... Don't want to dwell though, I dealt with it on Tuesday coz my instinct told me it wasn't meant to be, so I'd rather just move forward now. And hope I don't get any of the ectopic symptoms and that my hormone level does go down xx