I rang to apologise

Blondie153

I had to ring my mum and apologise today. I was less than impressed when I found all last weekends ironing put back into the laundry basket because my daughter couldn't be bothered putting it away! I did something similar when I was young so felt the need to say sorry. Now I know she felt!! Anything you need to apologise to your parents for???

Reactions: 6 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I had to ring my mum and apologise today. I was less than impressed when I found all last weekends ironing put back into the laundry basket because my daughter couldn't be bothered putting it away! I did something similar when I was young so felt the need to say sorry. Now I know she felt!! Anything you need to apologise to your parents for???
Yep, for not listening when they told me not to get married.:( Oh and I would like to apologise for setting the gold fish free by flushing it down the toilet. Oh, and for not replacing the toilet roll after I'd used the last sheet.:happy:

Reactions: 5 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Yep, for not listening when they told me not to get married.:( Oh and I would like to apologise for setting the gold fish free by flushing it down the toilet. Oh, and for not replacing the toilet roll after I'd used the last sheet.:happy:
Hope your mum's not reading this adrian ...rolleyes

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

Really adrian, tut, tut that is just unforgivable, NOT replacing the toilet roll :eek: :wideyed: ;)

Reactions: 2 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I remember once my mum sent me to the shop to get something for her and when I got back I sat down and was doing some drawing. She asked me for the 50p change but I couldn't find it anywhere. She then accused me of spending it on sweets and grounded me from playing football on Saturday for my football club. I was devastated. It was in he following week that the 50p piece was found between the cushions on the same settee I was sat on. Too late, I'd already missed the match and I hated her for it (like you do). She must have felt awful.:D

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Really adrian, tut, tut that is just unforgivable, NOT replacing the toilet roll :eek: :wideyed: ;)
I know Robin. I play holy hell with Leon when he does it and also if he does put one back, he puts it on the wrong way round. (we have had this debate in another thread).......................remember?
toilet roll.jpg

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yep, another one of life's nasty truths. We do actually become like our parents :eek::arghh::banghead:. Oh No!!!
Tell me about it. Everyday I do something that reminds me of my parents but I have never gone as far as grounding my son for anything.........YET!!:D

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Right peeps, I'm orf to my bed. Long argumentative day looming tomorrow me thinks.

C

chris lowe

Yep, another one of life's nasty truths. We do actually become like our parents :eek::arghh::banghead:. Oh No!!!
Don't we just! My mum used to complain about the state of some of the bands/music on Top of The Pops, now when I watch Jool Holland I moan about the state of some of the bands/music :hilarious: