What's the weather where you're at.

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Being self employed does have some advantages.....
Not when you get customers like mine:mad: Anyway, weather here is sunny and warm through my living room window. Done what I need to for now, so might go for a walk and think about my future.:D

Reactions: 4 people

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Warm sunny day at around 10°C. Flaming sunset...

IMG_5387.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
politicians
real sizzler here today - going to get to 35C, but cool change coming this afternoon. Sometimes the thought of some cold weather has an appeal, but house is designed for this type of weather and I don't think that Aircon will need to be turned on.
S.E ..Queensland Australia

Reactions: 2 people

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Yesterday we had the traditional Geneva Motorshow freezing wind. It happens every year. 14 knots gusting up to 29. Had great trouble keeping my little Smart on the motorway. The only thing I don't like about it.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Yesterday we had the traditional Geneva Motorshow freezing wind. It happens every year. 14 knots gusting up to 29. Had great trouble keeping my little Smart on the motorway. The only thing I don't like about it.
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1425737859.154744.jpg

I can put your smart in my boot if you like...........

Reactions: 7 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
A beautiful spring day here, it was so warm on the bus back from countryside job, because the sun was beaming down on me and it felt as though it was practically summer :D

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Dark now. 6C and dropping. They say it will be -2 tomorrow morning. What are your morning temperatures these days?

C

chris lowe

It was a lovely day down here in the south. Even got the washing out on the line to dry, always smells so nice when it's been outside. Luckily it hasn't been too cold this evening as I've just noticed the radiators are on upstairs but the ones downstairs are cold. Will have to check them out tomorrow morning. A bit of a worry as out boiler is the original from when the house was built so 1966! It's the oldest boiler on the books of our local engineer (but he still charges me for the annual check - tut) Would be nice if it lasted at least until next year when it will be 50 years old. We could have a party for it :rolleyes: