What have you eaten today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucySW

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I'd like that Lucy... :) This morning I've had half a small CoYo with a handful of blueberries; two slices of my mic muffin bread toasted with lactose-free cream cheese and St Daniele prosciutto and three espressos with cream...
Going to stay with my son so I can spend some time with my granddaughter and they will feed me a lot of food for lunch, but I don't know what yet! They are both wonderful cooks though, so it should be good...
Dinner is roast chicken, I know, with steamed veg... :), red wine for sure, and maybe a CoYo with strawberries for pud...
You're right, I do eat a lot... crumbs... :confused:
Susi
No I didn't mean you eat a lot - I meant you eat *well* ! That's completely inspiring.

PS What's CoYo ?

Reactions: 6 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
No I didn't mean you eat a lot - I meant you eat *well* ! That's completely inspiring.

PS What's CoYo ?
CoYo is heaven... Live coconut yoghurt... Can you imagine? Waitrose, Tesco or Asda... Lush... ☺️

Reactions: 2 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

Kezzer4321

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ok I had a crustless quiche fest today....

B - ham and mushrooms mini crustless quiche
L - Mediterranean salad and smoked mackerel
S - mini bag of pork scratchings
D - 2 mini crustless quiches - 1 salami flavoured, 1 feta cheese plus full fat coleslaw - I am now totally stuffed

Reactions: 4 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
B: bacon and egg, latte
L: forgot! :wideyed:
D: pork steak with broccoli and asparagus in cheese sauce, and choc chia pud (approx 100ml):
image.jpg

What more could a girl want?

Reactions: 8 people

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Breakfast turkey rashers scrambled egg spelt toast
Lunch chicken salad
Too much chocolate
Dinner so I forgot it was food festival in town and pub rammed so no pub meal - ended up with fish and chips. Took most of batter off and only handful chips. Not testing as it'll be stupid high and it wasn't even worth it. Everything tastes greasy and I've indigestion which I've hardly had since low carbing. You live and learn.

HA3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yesterday:
B. All bran with ss milk, boiled egg.
L. Veg soup m boiked egg, dark choc kitkat.
D. Cabbage and carrots sauté in butter. Sausage casserole - sausages, onion, leek, mushroom, pepper.small bar of 85% choc as hubby pinched the last jelly! Very disappointed bg post 1h 45 mins was 9.5!! Assuming it was the casserole dry mix though ithought it said it was only 4g carbs per 100g and it was a 50g dry pack......

Reactions: 5 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Had no cream in the fridge so made a hot chocolate with my Tassimo Coffee maker yesterday. I put a teaspoon of Green and Blacks 70% cocoa powder in a mug, added a little water to mix and put into the Tassimo with one of the creamer pods - once done sweetened with Stevia and enjoyed!

Reactions: 7 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

Amanda61

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Bacon, mushrooms, and fried egg.
Coffee with full fat milk.
Tried a creamy coffee but its to rich and
makes me feel sick.:stinkyfeet:

Edt
Missed my snack :eek:

Lunch
Turkey strips ( leftovers) and Greek salad glass of
water with chia seeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7 people

Suercc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It was February Half term I joined the low carb family. Have lost nearly one stone. Glicazide dose reduced by half. Yes had low carb flu' but coming out the other side now.
Enjoying the food, scrambled eggs with butter yum! Not feeling hungry so generally all well
So why can't I stop fantasising a out a jacket potato for lunch?

Reactions: 13 people

modesty007

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
My usual breakfast and afternoon coffee.
Treated by self with Swedish vealburger called Wallenbergare, the difference if you check any available recipe is to exclude the breadcrumbs, also made some lchf lime cheese cake and enjoyed a small slice.

Reactions: 5 people
S

Sable_Jan

Yesterday:
B. All bran with ss milk, boiled egg.
L. Veg soup m boiked egg, dark choc kitkat.
D. Cabbage and carrots sauté in butter. Sausage casserole - sausages, onion, leek, mushroom, pepper.small bar of 85% choc as hubby pinched the last jelly! Very disappointed bg post 1h 45 mins was 9.5!! Assuming it was the casserole dry mix though ithought it said it was only 4g carbs per 100g and it was a 50g dry pack......
maybe the two lots of chocolate in the day or the sausages - I found the same last week despite said sausages only supposed to have had erm 4gms of carbs per sausage. Oh, a thought, did the packet mix say 4g carbs per 100g "as made up"/prepared I've found that on a few packets lately....:(

S

Sable_Jan

Had no cream in the fridge so made a hot chocolate with my Tassimo Coffee maker yesterday. I put a teaspoon of Green and Blacks 70% cocoa powder in a mug, added a little water to mix and put into the Tassimo with one of the creamer pods - once done sweetened with Stevia and enjoyed!
I make my latte with half my big mug of microwave heated soya milk, put a nice strong coffee pod in my Senseo and press go...one nice frothy coffee - sometimes flavoured with one of my Skinny syrups - for my cocoa I use Sainsbury's cocoa powder, mixed to a paste with soya milk, then topped up with soya milk and microwaved quite often add creamed coconut, lovely,,,,,

S

Sable_Jan

It was February Half term I joined the low carb family. Have lost nearly one stone. Glicazide dose reduced by half. Yes had low carb flu' but coming out the other side now.
Enjoying the food, scrambled eggs with butter yum! Not feeling hungry so generally all well
So why can't I stop fantasising a out a jacket potato for lunch?
Well done on the weight lost, thats great....some things we just never lose the taste for, or think we don't.....then when we do have a naughty taste it actually isn't quite so nice as we remembered

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.