Heavy bleeding & early scan

Truffle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Someone who knows it all.
So sorry for you. I know what it is like as I have been through it three times at 12 weeks. Sometimes things just aren't meant to be and there is nothing we can do to change it. Luckily, it doesn't mean it will happen again and I have two lovely children to prove the point. Good luck in the future.

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
So sorry to hear your news, that happened to me at 8 weeks, the hospital couldn't find a heart beat, I still have the scan photo. But, I went on 2 years later to have my darling daughter at 42 1/2 years old, never give up, as time is a great healer. (((((((((( HUGS))))))))

Best wishes, take care RRB X

Reactions: 2 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Just thought I'd give you all an update, it was an ectopic. Luckily it's dissolved itself without me needing an injection or an op, but I've had that much blood taken to test my hormone levels in last couple of weeks I think I've probably ran out of the stuff now!! Lol but feeling totally fine thanks for messages that you've all sent :) xx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Horrible situation you've had to experience , But so glad that your ok best of luck for the future.

xxx