Hypo question on Application form

denbo

It's very strange that they don't have the pump as an option on the form.

As for the gp question, can't remember what I put as much like you I'm under the care of a hospital clinic.
It's cus they avnt a clue about diabetes so those who invent the forms don't know how to word them I'd say

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
You're definitely aware and should put yes to both then.
Don't let someone else who may or may not have an alternative motive put you off.
Their circumstances may have been different to yours.
You are aware. Even when you made a mistake once, you were aware of it.
YES! and YES! Make sure you put it in writing to your Dr & ensure the mistake is listed on your medical records as an error, prior to the DVLA contacting him/her to confirm as well.
Just incase the full notes of it being an error are not recorded on your records.
Good luck xx

Made me laugh... My medical records have actually got a 4yr gap from time I was living in Wales.. They've never transferred to England!! So that gap with GP is missing!! My hospital records transferred ok though.

I just got further annoyed as I got further in to it.. Tells you on one form you don't have to write name and address and the next form you do!!

Took photocopies and sent recorded today. So now a waiting game. Answered honestly and ticked boxes appropriately. Just the forms are pure gobble de gook....

Reactions: 2 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Thank you all for your responses. Very much appreciated.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Got 3 year license back this morning!!! So the DVLA can do a quick turnround......:):):)

Reactions: 3 people