Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sable_Jan

May have a crack at a dry white with soda water or Gin and slimline bitter lemon :)

Will admit its gonna be hard dropping the pints ....its a weakness for the Welsh :) along with sheep of course lol
You've got the sense of humour, you'll do well....;). If we can still laugh we can do ANYTHING ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people

Amanda61

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wow, sorry you cannot drink the lovely red... but you could have a large, long vodka and slimline tonic, with loads of ice in a big glass.. it lasts for ages!! With lime in it is good... better than lemon somehow... They call beer/lager 'liquid bread'... :)
You've got my juices going Susikav ... Gin and slimline bitter lemon with ice :hungry:
I can taste it !!!

Reactions: 4 people

killerkaz

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
4.6 pre dinner, that is definitely more like it:D a lesson learned, don't think I can play fast and loose with carbs, they jump up and bite me in the rear end. I felt bloated and uncomfortable, is it worth giving in to carbs to feel like that and then struggle to get back on the wagon..........I think not.

Reactions: 20 people

pavlovsdog

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Shocking bg this morning - I'm not going to publish! Tis my own fault, had a bit of a binge last night and I'm suffering the consequences as I feel hungover without the fun of having any alcohol!

Reactions: 12 people
S

Sable_Jan

Shocking bg this morning - I'm not going to publish! Tis my own fault, had a bit of a binge last night and I'm suffering the consequences as I feel hungover without the fun of having any alcohol![/QUOTE

I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day :)

Reactions: 6 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
9.4 mmol/l fasting

Reactions: 17 people

emptyplate

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
7.1 mmol / L this morning - went to bed with. 5.5 mmol / L reading. Usual hot chocolate protein drink but, made with just water rather than half water and half raw milk.

Reactions: 15 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
4.7 don't know why I am up and about, no work for me today but old habit die hard.

Reactions: 19 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 this morning.... after I don't what last night, 6.8 2 hours after in the middle of an evening out bowling and SD really not happy, keeps on shutting down with tip in.... resets time nearly every time.... grrrrrrr
Hope you all have a good day.

Reactions: 16 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
5.5 this morning.... after I don't what last night, 6.8 2 hours after in the middle of an evening out bowling and SD really not happy, keeps on shutting down with tip in.... resets time nearly every time.... grrrrrrr
Hope you all have a good day.
Sounds weird I have no problems with my accu check nano the hospital gave me. Do the batteries need replacing?

Reactions: 2 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sounds weird I have no problems with my accu check nano the hospital gave me. Do the batteries need replacing?
I don't think so, replaced them early in the week... it is as if the strips keep falling out / losing contact.... going through strips at a bit of a rate....

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't think so, replaced them early in the week... it is as if the strips keep falling out / losing contact.... going through strips at a bit of a rate....
Sorry no ideas then, maybe ring manufactors or helpline. Hope you can get it fixed

Reactions: 4 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
7.4 this morning.... been walking 7 miles a day broken down into three walks with the dogs seeing as the Insulin was stopped at tea time..fingers crossed and knees rubbed to stop them aching o_O:);)

Reactions: 16 people

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8 this morning, higher end for me but guess it's the response to being full of this cold! Day at the office then a 3 day weekend

Reactions: 18 people
Status
Not open for further replies.