Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_k_s

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.9 this morning. Knew this was going to happen at some point with the week I have had.

Reactions: 21 people
M

mojo37

Grab a dog (with permission of course) say 'walkies ' out loud and you won't have a choice in the matter.

NB that for the exercise but might work with the carbs too. Other half isn't allowed a biscuit without someone's big brown eyes screaming feed me.
I know I've not got an excuse for the non exercising ...have a treadmill and the kids have a wifit plus which I have been known to go on .Actually like walking but just in a lazy **** mood think tends to go hand in hand ( not my ar** lol ) with eating too many carbs :oops:

Reactions: 4 people

emptyplate

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
6.6 mmol / L this morning after a good night's sleep that started nearly an hour before midnight! ;) Before bed was a 4.6 mmol / L reading. :)

Reactions: 15 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've got a Westie...im getting to the stage where I'm not sure wether to walk it or eat it :)

I think you'd be fine eating dog - I don't believe it would be very high carbs . I often look at one of my dogs and think that his little thigh would be a nice tasty meal...:D:eek:

@s_k_s

Fasting yesterday: 6.9
Today: 6.7 (woke up again late)

Robbity

Reactions: 10 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
8.7 fasting
8.0 pre din dins so better today !

Reactions: 12 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Reactions: 2 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.