The best cure for my type2 diabetes. My story.

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Are you aware though that juicing removes fibre and our bodies need fibre?
the only way things are removed if you throw away the rest of the fruit or veg, i do not i still have it all, i just blend it together more if not juiced as just juice, as i know the whole thing is good to eat not bin.

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
p.s any messages left i will read tomorrow and reply back, thank you all for your kindness night night all xx

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Night night spirits.

Reactions: 2 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Have you? Cannot believe that!
I know you don't have meds for the diabetes that you have controlled, are you on any other for anything else, surely your doctor should weigh up the consequences of you falling off the wagon or did you instigate it, you will not have the eye and foot tests.
If you read my thread about the battle I had to retain my registration status because of costs etc. And my consultant still wanted the other tests. I finally convinced my GP.
I know that you are doing terrific with control but I find that on one hand it is a condition that will be with you for life and your GP does that!
Yes. That's correct.

The subject came up in a discussion about my lipids, when the Doc stated "....well, all diabetics should be prescribed a statin......". As I am not a believer in statins, for women (there is little meaningful research using women), and my breakdowns are excellent, I didn't want statins. So, I asked her at which point would my serial non-diabetic range HbA1cs would be taken into account; especially as I had also ever had one fasting and one HbA1c in the diabetic ranges.

She suggested I no longer had any markers for diabetes and as all my post diagnosis HbA1cs have been in the thirties, she would be willing to remove me from the diabetic register, provided I am willing to continue with an annual HbA1c. I felt this an excellent compromise.

My optician does retinal screening at each examination and with non-diabetic levels, it is unlikely neuropathy will develop.

I am confident if I have concerns about a diabetes repris that I will be able to instigate the relevant tests. If my GP were unwilling to carry them out, I would have them done privately; the basics don't cost a lot.

Nosher, your circumstances are wholly different to mine, and I empathise with your struggle to be diagnosed, but as someone who never liked labels, I can do without clinging on to the diabetes one. I'm a fit, healthy persona, not taking medication for anything at all, and I intend to continue testing for the foreseeable future, so hopefully, I would notice any drift.

Reactions: 8 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yes. That's correct.

The subject came up in a discussion about my lipids, when the Doc stated "....well, all diabetics should be prescribed a statin......". As I am not a believer in statins, for women (there is little meaningful research using women), and my breakdowns are excellent, I didn't want statins. So, I asked her at which point would my serial non-diabetic range HbA1cs would be taken into account; especially as I had also ever had one fasting and one HbA1c in the diabetic ranges.

She suggested I no longer had any markers for diabetes and as all my post diagnosis HbA1cs have been in the thirties, she would be willing to remove me from the diabetic register, provided I am willing to continue with an annual HbA1c. I felt this an excellent compromise.

My optician does retinal screening at each examination and with non-diabetic levels, it is unlikely neuropathy will develop.

I am confident if I have concerns about a diabetes repris that I will be able to instigate the relevant tests. If my GP were unwilling to carry them out, I would have them done privately; the basics don't cost a lot.

Nosher, your circumstances are wholly different to mine, and I empathise with your struggle to be diagnosed, but as someone who never liked labels, I can do without clinging on to the diabetes one. I'm a fit, healthy persona, not taking medication for anything at all, and I intend to continue testing for the foreseeable future, so hopefully, I would notice any drift.

Thank you, a concise explanation, one I can sympathise, I hate labels myself.
I have always believed, that, everyone is unique and to tell someone they are diabetic, is so oblique and confusing.
I have real respect for your stance and opinion, I would love to be normal. But I've been dealt a rare and unusual condition. That will effect the rest of my life. My meds are helping me lead a normal(ish) life for now. I don't know the future, hopefully I will still feel this way, if fate allows, in another 10 years.
I'm fit and healthy. Only weird in a medical sense.
I think you set a great example and are a credit to the forum.
Nosher.

Reactions: 6 people

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
hi everyone,very sorry i am late replying should of replied to you when I said, and my days got too busy,so i will update you all and thank you so much for all your responses to on your selves about what is and what is not working out for you..yesterday i went to the hospital for a appointment i had booked from months back and so far so good things are positive at the hospital appointment though i need more tests for the goitre in my neck however i am hoping some miracle happens for that i am researching more on foods that can be a good healer on goiters, any how that is not the discussion for today,I went to my doctor today i see two different gp's at my clinic and both are nice people,I have had my moments i have not always felt that way when i look back where i was before when i was very ill..I spoke with my doctor updated her not him on my health as they have not seen me since December.Now she was very shocked and surprised when she seen me how much i have changed and look in a positive sense sinse she seen me in December when i was in my lowest state. she checked my blood pressure she was very satisfied with that, she weighed me, and yes lost lots of weight since she last weighed me plus yesterday i was weighed at hospital so both places seen my weight loss,She knows my medicines have stopped and is still monitoring me, i had bloods taken yesterday to do with my goiter though my gp said around 7th April she wants to check all my bloods for all things i am listed for even my diabetes, she was amazed on the raw veg and raw natural food diet i am on and how i blend and juice, and rarely cook if i cook it is fish,chicken and certain meats if i have any meat that i grill or cook in oven without adding anything to them.She said she can see I have lost weight, how good my skin looks she said i must stick with this path not to give it up what is working and to keep on with the fitness also,she seen a different me, not a sad me a happy me, one that is looking hopeful and not sinking, now when i get my bloods done in April this will be the time the big test to see how all my body is doing, the cholesterol,the diabetes, and other ailments in my body, now when the doctor confirms by those results that i have made a massive change from where i was before to how well i am doing now i think this may inspire them to look further in to this to see how it can help and benefit other people,and i do know not all diabetics are the same in eating and drinking, though i do know one thing gods natural food is a healer and it does heal the body naturally.So I will keep you posted how i am progressing,in April when i get the results back on the blood test.All I can say at this time is my doctor is very happy with me right now and that is all that matters.And I am very happy to.

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you, a concise explanation, one I can sympathise, I hate labels myself.
I have always believed, that, everyone is unique and to tell someone they are diabetic, is so oblique and confusing.
I have real respect for your stance and opinion, I would love to be normal. But I've been dealt a rare and unusual condition. That will effect the rest of my life. My meds are helping me lead a normal(ish) life for now. I don't know the future, hopefully I will still feel this way, if fate allows, in another 10 years.
I'm fit and healthy. Only weird in a medical sense.
I think you set a great example and are a credit to the forum.
Nosher.
hi nosher thank you for your message, and i am very sorry you are going through a hurdle you find is not fully on a positive level in how your health is at this time,there are are diabetics turning there life around and i found something i was already doing on you tube, and it is called "simply raw reversing diabetes in 30 days" plus another video called "fat sick and nearly dead" those 2 video i watched, this is months in to my change doing raw food etc already and you know what, it made me smile watching it because i knew i was doing something right not wrong that there are people inspired and getting a big change in there health since they made attempts to try out raw food veg fruit diet etc,I see myself now as a new person not a ill person one that has a chance to beat diabetes and other serious ailments, if i had stayed where i was before i would of ended up dead, that would of been the end of me, since i found the strength and courage to be guided to lots fruit veg in a day everyday, complan original once a day raw seeds if i cook fish or chicken i eat it i stick with all natural food,there is hope for diabetics, seriously there is hope and I know by my own experiences what i know now, there is light at the end of the tunnel you can over come the hurdle and be the person you know deep down you want to be.I know I have to be careful what i say on here,never give up hope remember these two words when your gp says get regular exercise be active and eat healthy lots fruit and veg, they are saying that is the way out of diabetes, getting out of the dark worst of it in to the safe light of it,or even over it.
I do want you to know never give up on things that do work, stick with what works for you,and you will never go wrong.hugs xx

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes. That's correct.

It is good to hear your news your progress and you do not need the medicines, it is positive, there is always hope for people with diabetes, and i think like you, not to see the label stuck or attached on one self, when you feel good and is healthy and fighting on to keep diabetes at arms length ,you should be aloud to feel how you want and be labeled in a positive light, well done for your big achievement x

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done Spirits for finding a way that suits you and keeps your BG levels under control You sound really happy and positive that you are doing what is right for you and it is working It sounds like a very healthy balanced diet low carb with lots of fresh food and meals made from scratch the less processed food we consume the better. Congratulations that you are doing so well that is what we all aim for

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
thank you pinkorchid for your kind positive message, I hope that all diabetics get there to.passed the obstacles and into a safe zone of good health, it is amazing how juicing raw food or even blending it and drinking it does make a difference or just eat as is raw without blending it helps on hiatus hernias to an d other health conditions not just diabetes,it is a shame how all the proc4essed man made artificial foods do screw up a persons health yet gods food natural has always been the safe food to eat and keeps a person healthier,everyone has there likes and dislikes to things they eat or drink, it is sad the food industry has took advantage of luring people into the junk that is slowly killing people off, took that away the world would be a healthier better place for just good health hugs xx

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
hi nosher thank you for your message, and i am very sorry you are going through a hurdle you find is not fully on a positive level in how your health is at this time,there are are diabetics turning there life around and i found something i was already doing on you tube, and it is called "simply raw reversing diabetes in 30 days" plus another video called "fat sick and nearly dead" those 2 video i watched, this is months in to my change doing raw food etc already and you know what, it made me smile watching it because i knew i was doing something right not wrong that there are people inspired and getting a big change in there health since they made attempts to try out raw food veg fruit diet etc,I see myself now as a new person not a ill person one that has a chance to beat diabetes and other serious ailments, if i had stayed where i was before i would of ended up dead, that would of been the end of me, since i found the strength and courage to be guided to lots fruit veg in a day everyday, complan original once a day raw seeds if i cook fish or chicken i eat it i stick with all natural food,there is hope for diabetics, seriously there is hope and I know by my own experiences what i know now, there is light at the end of the tunnel you can over come the hurdle and be the person you know deep down you want to be.I know I have to be careful what i say on here,never give up hope remember these two words when your gp says get regular exercise be active and eat healthy lots fruit and veg, they are saying that is the way out of diabetes, getting out of the dark worst of it in to the safe light of it,or even over it.
I do want you to know never give up on things that do work, stick with what works for you,and you will never go wrong.hugs xx
Thanks for that. My battle is never over and I know that my positives are taking me through it all.

I just can't do raw fish and meat!!!!!!!!!

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks for that. My battle is never over and I know that my positives are taking me through it all.

I just can't do raw fish and meat!!!!!!!!!

sorry for late reply, "no you do not eat raw fish nor raw meat" those you grill or cook in oven without adding any fat no salt nothing added to them. eat raw fish and meat i do not eat i just eat raw veg raw fruit raw seeds etc. hahaha hope i did not confue you, sorry.

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
thank you pinkorchid for your kind positive message, I hope that all diabetics get there to.passed the obstacles and into a safe zone of good health, it is amazing how juicing raw food or even blending it and drinking it does make a difference or just eat as is raw without blending it helps on hiatus hernias to an d other health conditions not just diabetes,it is a shame how all the proc4essed man made artificial foods do screw up a persons health yet gods food natural has always been the safe food to eat and keeps a person healthier,everyone has there likes and dislikes to things they eat or drink, it is sad the food industry has took advantage of luring people into the junk that is slowly killing people off, took that away the world would be a healthier better place for just good health hugs xx
We should all be pleased you have found the way that works for you and I can't see anything in your way of eating that could be considered to radical or unsustainable and your doctor is pleased with you so it is all good

Reactions: 4 people

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We should all be pleased you have found the way that works for you and I can't see anything in your way of eating that could be considered to radical or unsustainable and your doctor is pleased with you so it is all good
thank you pinkorchid hugs x appreciate your kindness

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Spirits if it suits you and it works keep doing it your way - if one thing this forum has proved is that we are all individuals and one size doesn't fit all!

Reactions: 6 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Spirits if it suits you and it works keep doing it your way - if one thing this forum has proved is that we are all individuals and one size doesn't fit all!

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Daphne917 thank you for your kind message,I hope and encourage positively for all diabetics to keep strong positive and focused on anything they feel helps them get through there diabetes and can over come the hurdle, and I wish the same for you,it is a hard on going battle diabetes,though finding something that works to keep it at bay helps.wishing everyone and you a positive future,and there is hope to defeat diabetes,never give up.hugs xx sylvia

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
just leaving a quick brief message,has any one heard of a guy from Australia called Joe cross? i have, i learned of him after I( was already juicing my raw foods veg and fruit, this man is a true inspiration to many people and he to was close to death and he was over weight, he lost 6 stone he gave up a lot of junk food and turned his life around and the diet he is on has worked for him,I to know these work, so if anyone wants to know more on how he did it, Google Joe cross fat "sick nearly dead" plus there is the
Simply Raw Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days

WorldTruthSociety
How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally

Jason Fung
there videos is on youtube,you will be surprised how many diabetics came off insulin or tablets.I am not telling or advising anyone to do this,just sharing true story inspiration how others achieved there path.

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
it has been how many months now since I posted a update on this site, and I just want to share with you positive good news.
I have had regular blood checks and other tests to keep my doctors happy, and every test I have had has passed.my hba1c is getting better all the time i have it checked and the last recent one i just had for June 2015 is result 5.3. my doctors tested my eyes kidneys feet sugar the full works everything is normal, they can not get over how i beat death, beat the disease and i am still going strong. i have been advised not to stop doing what i am doing, eating raw food diet and the healthy exercises, i still feel great and full of energy, and am well and truly glad i do not need meds at all.on a positive note for me, this has worked successfully it has cured me alot, and i still see this as a cure, even if someone sees it as well controlled, i know this is the cure,you do not need science to find the cure, it is all about common sense looking after your body eating right and exercising those two things is the cure.I did some tests to see I have been cured, I ate foods that used to push my sugars up high,well good news is, those foods i have ate, have not pushed my sugars up high,that proved to me this raw fruit and veg diet and even complan original worked,I am sticking to this and will keep going forward,I am very happy and I wish anyone success on there path whatever you do to help yourself get past the obstacle of diabetes, it can be done stay positive.xx

Reactions: 4 people