Jogging

Merrylizard1314

Hola

Does anyone participate in their local Parkrun. Great friendly bunch and in loads of location. Me and the dog have just completed our second one in Folkestone as its a bit too cold for snorkling still.

Hi there @Baruney, I do the Parkrun, here, every Saturday morning, as you say, Great Fun, and no one to get better than, except yourself. I don't run all the way, I run for a minute, and walk for four and repeat. I think I'm getting better at it, I have done eight, so far. My aim is to maintain function for as long and as well as I can.
<<< encouraging smiles and gestures>>>>

Reactions: 4 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi there @Baruney, I do the Parkrun, here, every Saturday morning, as you say, Great Fun, and no one to get better than, except yourself. I don't run all the way, I run for a minute, and walk for four and repeat. I think I'm getting better at it, I have done eight, so far. My aim is to maintain function for as long and as well as I can.
<<< encouraging smiles and gestures>>>>
Hola merrylizard

Sorry - do you mean here as in where you live? Or here as in Folkestone? If the latter we could have a coffee and a natter at some point in the future after a run if you like?

Merrylizard1314

Hola merrylizard

Sorry - do you mean here as in where you live? Or here as in Folkestone? If the latter we could have a coffee and a natter at some point in the future after a run if you like?

Bonjour, @Baruney, love to have an iced coffee with you, but I'm afraid we'd require very long straws. I live in Canberra, Australia. But I really love the Parkrun, and I can tell you do, also, as well as general running in all weathers.

Already I am very fond of all you Folkes. Did you see what I did there?@Clivethe Drive?

Reactions: 4 people