2015 Diabetes Summit Schedule, March 23 - 30

Winnie53

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time. It's free. Register now. Each day's lectures are only available for 24 hours. Apologies for not posting this sooner.

Go here to register now, again, it's free... http://thediabetessummit.com/

2015 Diabetes Summit Schedule, March 23 - 30

Day 1: Monday, March 23, for a 24-hour period beginning at 10 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Cassie Bjork, R.D. - The Optimal Diet for Blood Sugar Control
Sheri Colberg, Ph.D. - The Power of Physical Activity in Diabetes Management
Josh Axe, D.C., C.N.S. - Reversing Insulin Resistance
Mark Sisson, author, The Primal Blueprint - The Primal Solution for Type 2 Diabetes
Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D. - The Autoimmune-Diabetes Connection
Special Session: Meet Dr. Brian Mowll - How to Solve the Diabetes Epidemic

Day 2: Tuesday, March 24, for a 24-hour period beginning at 10 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Izabella Wentz, Pharm.D. - The Thyroid Connection to Type 2 Diabetes
Suzy Cohen, R.Ph. - Diabetes Without Drugs...It Can Be Done!
Craig Ballantyne - Turbulence Training for Fat Loss
Roy Taylor, M.D. - Reversing Diabetes with an Intensive Dietary Approach
Jason Fung, M.D. - Intensive Dietary Management for Diabetes Care

Day 3: Wednesday, March 25, for a 24-hour period beginning at 10 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Tom O'Bryan, D.C. - Gluten and Diabetes
Steven Wright, SCDLifestyle.com - How Gut Problems Can Cause and Exacerbate Diabetes
Dan Pompa, D.PSc. - It's All About the Cell Membrane
Deanna Minich, Ph.D., C.N.S.
Special Guest: Amy Myers, M.D. - The Autoimmune Diabetes Connection

Day 4: Thursday, March 26, for a 24-hour period beginning at 10 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Richard David Feinman, Ph.D. - The Second Low Carb Revolution
Franziska Spritzler, R.D., C.D.E. - Why the Low Carb Diet is Preferred for Most People with Diabetes
Caryn Zinn, Ph.D. - A Dietician's Approach to Low Carb Diets
Richard Bernstein, M.D. - The Importance of Normalizing Blood Sugar
Special Guest: Jimmy Moore - Low Carb Controversy

Day 5: Friday, March 27, for a 24-hour period beginning at 10 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Kerri Sparkling - How to Benefits from the Online Diabetes Community
Gary Scheiner, M.S., C.D.E. - Think Like a Pancreas
Alexandra Jamieson, author, Women, Food, and Desire: Embrace Your Cravings, Make Peace with Food, Reclaim Your body (2015) - The Cravings Cure
Marc David, M.A. - The Spiritual Side of Weight Loss
Sara Gottfried, M.D. - Overcoming and Eliminating Food Addiction

Day 6: Saturday, March 28, for a 24-hour period beginning at 10 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Ocean Robbins, Food Revolution Network - Joining the Food Revolution
Mike Adams, HealthRanger.com - The Importance of Clean Living to Avoid Diabetes Complications
Sayer Ji, GreenMedInfo.com - Examining the Research on Diabetes Cause, Prevention, and Treatment
Joel Fuhrman, M.D. - An Evidence-Based Approach to End Diabetes
Bonus Presentation: James Maskell, MindBodyGreen.com - The Evolution of Diabetes Care

Day 7: Sunday, March 29, for a 24-hour period beginning at 10 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Chris Meletis, N.D. - How Stress and the Adrenal Glands Affect Blood Sugar Control
Steven Sisskind, M.D. - Important Diabetes Supplements and More
Jody Stanislaw, N.D. - The Four Pillars to Diabetes Care
Michale Murray, N.D. - Preventing and Treating Diabetes with Natural Medicine
Special Topic: Geo Espinoza, N.D. - A Natural Approach to Men's Health Issues

Day 8: Monday, March 30, for a 24-hour period beginning at 10 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Wendy Myers, Liveto110.com - How to Live to 110 Years Old
Diane Sanfilippo, B.S., N.C. - Why You Should Do a Sugar Detox
Peter Osborne, D.C. - Advanced Functional Testing for Personalized Diabetes Care
Christa Orecchio, TheWholeJourney.com - Whole Foods for Optimal Health and Blood Sugar
David Perlmutter, M.D. - New Insights About Diabetes and the Brain

Day 9: Tuesday, March 31 - Encore Day, for a 24-hour period beginning at 10 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST)

TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 people

Scouser58

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Hello Winnie53, thank you for showing this information, I would have liked to follow the different discussions and the presenters. I have only just come upon your post, hope to see some bits on line later on today, ttfn from Karen

Reactions: 2 people

Winnie53

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I made a discovery today.

I registered before the start of the summit, so I have an email for each day of the summit that includes an "Access Today's Presentations By Clicking Here!" link. I wanted to view a presentation again from a few days earlier, so I went to that day's email, clicked on the email link, and to my surprise I am able to view any of that day's presentations even though it's been more than 24 hours.

I don't know if anyone can do this before the end of the summit on Monday, or only those who bought the package. Anyway, for those who registered, which was free, and have been receiving the daily emails, you might try it.

Scouser58

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Hello Winnie53, yes I think only the people who purchased the package, I have just tried and got no response.
Better keep my eyes open in the future, so that I don't miss anything very interesting and beneficial.
I wanted to look at the thyroid presentations, as I have an Under active thyroid gland.
Well ttfn from Karen.

Scouser58

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
it was a pleasure Winnie

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The highlight of today's session to me was Peter Osborne's talk on cellular health and the various vitamins and minerals that are involved.

Winnie53

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the heads up Indy51. I'll listen to him later tonight. So far I've listened to one talk from today, though it was a few days ago... New Insights About Diabetes and the Brain with David Perlmutter, M.D. He wrote Grain Brain, and his new book, Brain Maker, is coming out late next month.

Winnie53

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm registered Indy51!

I watched the summit last year and learned a lot. Looking forward to the 2016 summit.

For those who have never attended a summit, it's free. Each day you'll have 24 hours to watch 4 to 5 new interviews, but you need to register. I think 2 interviews are available to view now, but the summit won't start until April 18th. This years summit is 8 days. :)

Lisa

Reactions: 4 people

Scouser58

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Hello to All,,,I have just registered for the summit,,,and downloaded the two free booklets,,,,have to get my head in order for listening and watching,,,,see you all there,,ttfn from Karen.

Reactions: 2 people