Can you help me its for my research project?

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
Other
I need help to make a survey question about how type 2 diabetes be best managed and an interview question for a doctor about it. Really need it for my research project please help need your knowledge about diabetes

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I need help to make a survey question about how type 2 diabetes be best managed and an interview question for a doctor about it. Really need it for my research project please help need your knowledge about diabetes

You need to come up with a research question, then seek approval from admin here first.

Reactions: 4 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
how? can you help im new here

Welcome.

Check the rules though.

Also, it helps to introduce yourself and outline just what it is you are researching and why. Be more specific. Unless you are hoping someone will do your research for you?
Good luck.

Reactions: 7 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello & welcome..

I remember my days as a young student.. :cool: Its a daunting time going in unprepared and just blagging it...

When is your interview?

Reactions: 2 people

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
@gabrielleperez,
What I assume you are after is guidance on how to best frame the questions on how to manage diabetes.
what I would suggest would be
1)an initial screening in question on type:
Pre-D Type 1, type 2 on diet/exercise, type 2 on tablets, type 2 on insulin, (pump or MDI or combination insulin),Other (with input box for description)
2) Age at diagnosis & years diagnosed
3) Blood glucose monitoring type:
HbA1c and frequency, Test strip/monitor usage regime & per week usage, CGM usage
4)Under Consultant or GP
5) if diabetes is controlled and if "improving"
6) control methods (multi tick box)
Diet, medications, exercise
7) complications multi tickbox/listing.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@gabrielleperez,
What I assume you are after is guidance on how to best frame the questions on how to manage diabetes.
what I would suggest would be
1)an initial screening in question on type:
Pre-D Type 1, type 2 on diet/exercise, type 2 on tablets, type 2 on insulin, (pump or MDI or combination insulin),Other (with input box for description)
2) Age at diagnosis & years diagnosed
3) Blood glucose monitoring type:
HbA1c and frequency, Test strip/monitor usage regime & per week usage, CGM usage
4)Under Consultant or GP
5) if diabetes is controlled and if "improving"
6) control methods (multi tick box)
Diet, medications, exercise
7) complications multi tickbox/listing.

There you are. Looks like you got someone to do the work for you.

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hi @gabrielleperez
First you will need the survey questions about Type2 diabetes you want to ask ?

Once you have got them put together contact @Giverny (our forum manager) via PM
With ALL of the survey questions - they will be looked at and granted approval if all okay .
Any personal information of members or details/emails/phone numbers requests isn't required or needed .
Once approved they can be put on the forum for you .

Hope this can help you further .

Reactions: 2 people

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
Ask him or her why the official dietary advice for type 2 diabetics is to follow the healthy plate eating guidelines (high carb/low fat) when it's so detrimental to the health of most type 2 diabetics compared to a low carb high fat diet.