meeting time poll

• Total voters
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I know Waterloo area well and Westminster and the surrounding areas, where is the pub located? ps I used to live in London as a small child, Brixton then Tottenham N17, just down the road from White hart lane.

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I know Waterloo area well and Westminster and the surrounding areas, where is the pub located? ps I used to live in London as a small child, Brixton then Tottenham N17, just down the road from White hart lane.
It's off Tottenham Court Road, near Goodge Street tube

Reactions: 2 people

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I can't do that weekend but no worries, I'll do the next meet up instead.

Sheldonia28

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was wondering, if anyone here would be up for a meet up. I feel, I would benefit from knowing someone whose big part of life is insulin regime. I remember, when I was doing dafne course, it was great to meet other diabetics and compere our experiences. I don't mean to meet up just for diabetic discussions, but as a social event which will be different from meeting people online.
As I live in London I would suggest some pub in central London:). What do you think?

Sheldonia28

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was wondering, if anyone here would be up for a meet up. I feel, I would benefit from knowing someone whose big part of life is insulin regime. I remember, when I was doing dafne course, it was great to meet other diabetics and compere our experiences. I don't mean to meet up just for diabetic discussions, but as a social event which will be different from meeting people online.
As I live in London I would suggest some pub in central London:). What do you think?
Hi
I would be up for this!

JaneC

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'd have liked to come but away trekking so if we do another, would really like to come, great idea ewelina!

Natalie1974

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I could be up for that too...only 45 mins away on the train and would be lovely to meet a few new people

novowolf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
any more folk from scotland see this and we could start to organise something! ( im in scotland too!)

Reactions: 6 people

PSS

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The pub looks great I think. Location should be convenient for most people too. Does it get busy. Do you think we would need a booking?

Apologies for the late reply. This pub is quite popular during the weekdays evenings. I have never been to the pub on a Sat - so I'm not too sure.

Having suggested the venue, I have just realised the meeting is for T1s. I guess it disqualifies me as I am a T2 diabetic :-(

novowolf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
any of the scottish people want to give their rough location.. ? im about 35/40 mins west of glasgow :p

Reactions: 4 people

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Apologies for the late reply. This pub is quite popular during the weekdays evenings. I have never been to the pub on a Sat - so I'm not too sure.

Having suggested the venue, I have just realised the meeting is for T1s. I guess it disqualifies me as I am a T2 diabetic :-(

Everybody is welcome :) Thank you for suggesting the pub. I will try and book the table just in case

Reactions: 2 people