GRRRRRRR .... can I rant a little .. please

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks Brunneria, I will tell the wife ... Her research is mostley on the subject of herbicides and pesticides for her art work... But when she get something linked to diabites she adds it to a separate folder ... I think she is planing to make some medic somewhere eat their words ! :hungover: She is looking at printing on rice or sugar paper .., so we will have to see what happens when she has finished with this project. :nailbiting::bookworm::yuck:

Erin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
mean people, corrupt politicians, poverty, happy pharmaceutical ads;
This was the same nurse that would not let me remove my coat when standing on the scales, so with a heavy top coat .. large bunch of keys and a ton of small change in the pockets ... she was delighted to tell me I have gained weight ... I am still steadily loosing weight .. but at that point I just walked out :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The Health Care system seems to be deteriorating in the whole world now. There are many economic and political causes. I consider myself fortunate to live in the era of the internet.

Spencer67

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Carbs and Blue Meanies
It a fair point and a good rant. as diabetics we need to see our results so we can see how we are performing i have to ask each time for mine, they always look bemused that i should be even asking for them and last time i didnt get a full report which i was not too happy about. if you want access to your medical records they charge a fee of £10+ at my surgery and access can be declined it depends on the request, your own medical data is largely not your own.