Hello

KarenG

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you Baruney - I've just done that. I was thinking about the Mio Fuse and also wondering whether to sacrifice something and try the Freestyle Libre. Thanks again to all of you :)

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you Baruney - I've just done that. I was thinking about the Mio Fuse and also wondering whether to sacrifice something and try the Freestyle Libre. Thanks again to all of you :)
Hola - yes they look good but quite pricey. I picked up scosche rythem on eBay for a tenner. Works well but seem to making them better all the time.

KarenG

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks Baruney. Do the cheaper ones on ebay work accurately? Do you recommend yours? I couldn't find one with the same or similar spelling though.

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks Baruney. Do the cheaper ones on ebay work accurately? Do you recommend yours? I couldn't find one with the same or similar spelling though.
Here you go - must have been my spelling. they come up every so often but this is the exact one Ive got - yes in butch pink - I know. But for a £10 who really cares.

Ok its second generation so it does have its limitations but for a £10 yeah its OK. It was designed for apple but works with icardio on an android. Seemingly works better with apple but ok also works with mapmyrun and a ton more)- sometimes disconnect but just have to press reconnect button. battery life circa 6 hours but just plug it into a usb connector so no battery cost.

The voice feedback and zone alarms and maps are amazing and snc to a pc. Heart rate zones are brilliant and zones adjustable - oh it even has a fitness asssessment that recalcs your zones. good for listen to music with too.

Very comfy to wear.

so overall - if you dont like cheststraps then yes - i have it as a back up but prefer a bluetooth chesty.

Cheers

Scosche Rhythm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scosche-R...795?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item43d9e31cfb