What was your favourite April Fool today?

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
... mine was the revelation, in the Grauniad, that Jeremy Clarkson is joining their campaign against the use of fossil fuels.

Following what he described as a “dark night of the soul”, Clarkson said he hoped to “regain the trust of the British public” by dedicating his time and financial resources to sustainable energy, road safety and forging mutual understanding and tolerance between people of different cultures and religions.

:D :D :D

Reactions: 5 people

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Mine was the Ted Baker email that one of my colleagues received showing their new shoe design that incorporated an extending high heel which could be controlled by using your mobile phone, going from Kitten Heels to High Heels. She fell for it hook, line and sinker!

Reactions: 8 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Phoning someone you know well and asking them to give you their telephone number.

They'll normally start quoting it to you before the penny drops. :happy: :joyful:

willie. :)

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Phoning someone you know well and asking them to give you their telephone number.

They'll normally start quoting it to you before the penny drops. :happy: :joyful:

:hilarious: :p

willie. :)

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just been alerted to this one. Arguably not really an April fool as such, but very clever.