Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all,

8.5 today. My low carb eating will not be starting properly until I can get to the shops over the weekend. I will still endeavour to limit my carb intake however the best I can.

Reactions: 18 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
8.1 am fasting don't know what sort of activity my liver was getting me ready for just wish it wouldn't :rolleyes:. Lost 2pds weigh wise since Monday and gained several notches on the BG scales o_O
Hola mojo

I put on 2llb weight wise when my bg figures shot up earlier in the week. Go figure?

Reactions: 6 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
6.3 this lovely morning after a 5.6 bedtime reading.

Reactions: 17 people
M

mojo37

Same figure as yesterday 8.1 ...don't know what my liver is expecting me to do today ..but its a catch day on studying and I can't do that whilst treadmilling lol :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hola

5.0 this morning. Thanks to sks sterling efforts on the charts it's easy to relate the numbers to when I had this little bout of man flu.

Another good nights sleep. Getting there.

Reactions: 18 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Should've gone to Specsavers.... A wee white Doggy, a Westie if am not mistaken.... Does that get me a reduction in lines? :rolleyes:
OOPS, when did it change to a puddy tat?

How could you think I was a wee white doggy? I was always a rather beautiful Chinchilla cat - green eyes, black eyeliner and a double white fur coat.

Reactions: 4 people

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.7 this morning, slept a bit better but not totally restful.
Later start at work today as it's 8pm closing next three days to welcome all the arrivals

Reactions: 21 people
M

mojo37

4.8 last day at work for a whole fortnight, yippee, family meal yesterday lunch went well, but the restaurant called Istanbul Grill is no more Turkish than I am, food was OK but certainly not
I know don't judge a book by its cover.

Have a good day all
I used to go out with a Turkish guy had his own restaurant lush food too lush ...he was very slim but loved to cook for me and it would have been churlish to refuse all that yummy food ;)

M

mojo37

6.6 courtesy of a salami sandwich last night - being dog tired and starving is not a good time to chose what to eat!

Last day at work then off tonight to Barry to see my daughter....hide the Clarks pies love!

This will be a long day - work in Glasgow till 4 then head home to Ayr to pick sons up then drive to Barry - aiming for midnight arrival :)

Any traffic cops on here please knock off early!
Hi Welshgooner its wet and miserable down Cardiff way ..what's new eh lol

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Status
Not open for further replies.