Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Late fasting test again to day (what a lazy madam I am...): 7.1
Was again low just before supper at 6.1 last night, and back down to 6.3 before dinner tonight. I've recently gone from lowish in the mornings and going up all day, to (generally) the reverse - which I think coincides with my waking and testing much later in the mornings.:wideyed: Maybe there's a moral in this somewhere!

Robbity

Reactions: 16 people

Mandingo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.5 this morning. I seem to be winning the fight against this bug/cold, I'll spend today in bed resting fingers crossed. :)

Reactions: 23 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
5.8... at last, it seems to be going down... :)

Reactions: 22 people

msmi1970

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7.3 this morning. getting progressively worse as I have been stress snacking for the last few weeks on cheese, nuts and stevia chocolate. i am giving myself another couple of days to get my head in order before aggressively tackling my sugar levels again.

i am stressed because i had two transient ischemic attacks or minor strokes and scans show that my right internal carotid artery is totally blocked. ..so i suppose snacking is the least of my problems at the moment :)

Reactions: 20 people

Mandingo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.3 this morning. getting progressively worse as I have been stress snacking for the last few weeks on cheese, nuts and stevia chocolate. i am giving myself another couple of days to get my head in order before aggressively tackling my sugar levels again.

i am stressed because i had two transient ischemic attacks or minor strokes and scans show that my right internal carotid artery is totally blocked. ..so i suppose snacking is the least of my problems at the moment :)
Hoping a solution of some kind is found for you, all the best.

Reactions: 10 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...

Crumbs, no wonder you're stressed... that's scary... I hope you get it sorted out quickly...

Reactions: 8 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
8.4 this am...must be the crackers i have for my supper :(

Reactions: 18 people

Silver Hammer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3 this morning. I swapped out the chips for coleslaw last night, but then they put both on the plate and I could'nt resist......

Maxwell

Reactions: 17 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 this morning, after a 6.4 last night, have a good saturday.... off to Market in Dundee and restock on coffee beans and some fish.... and listen to the footie on the radio this afternoon..

Reactions: 16 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 this morning - must have been the chips and sausages (definitely not 95% meat content) amongst other things that jumped onto my plate last night!!

Reactions: 14 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 this morning - must have been the chips and sausages (definitely not 95% meat content) amongst other things that jumped onto my plate last night!!

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.