2014/15 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
That's just it. It won't be stewarded properly over here. We never do anything properly here. Also I was in a seated area when I got injured in Germany. The stewards did nothing at all. There were some German fans without a ticket in our area. The Arsenal fans around me helped me and asked the stewards for medical assistance. The stewards just walked away. Safe standing areas will be areas for the yobs and will take away seats from those of us who are too old or too young to stand with them. It's a backward step. it looks to provide cheaper tickets to a few.
As you were an away supporter, I wouldn't want them in away stands. I totally agree that it wouldn't work if not stewarded properly. It seems to me, if you are an away supporter, you are not considered to be part of the normal health and safety requirements.
If we all had away seating as you do at the Emirates and at Brighton, with safety a priority. Away support should be ticketed and only if you are in a travel club. Cash turnstiles on the day always draws the idiots. Travelling ticketless 'idiots' should not be allowed near the ground.
I have travelled the country and seen the best and worst and the rip-off merchants. Some attitudes are brilliant, some are just draconian and break all civil liberties and everything in between!
I do agree that because it's becoming very difficult to become a hooligan in the premiership and championship but the lower leagues are ideal for the idiot to thrive!

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Shouting for Arsenal tomorrow to beat the Reading scum. Especially as they spoiled a young lads dream of walking out at Wembley as a Reading Mascot (Hes usually a Huddersfield fan) But got picked to be mascot for Reading and he made a video in which he said he was looking forward to it and hoped Arsenal win.Of course most of the Reading fans took objection to this and voted that he not be their mascot at Wembley.Naturally the lad is cut up about it who wouldnt be it was only a joke and those miserable gits took it seriously.He's got the last laugh though cos the FA have invited him to walk out with the England squad.

Come on Arsenal you can do it and wipe the smug look off the miserable gits faces :D:D:D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Shouting for Arsenal tomorrow to beat the Reading scum. Especially as they spoiled a young lads dream of walking out at Wembley as a Reading Mascot (Hes usually a Huddersfield fan) But got picked to be mascot for Reading and he made a video in which he said he was looking forward to it and hoped Arsenal win.Of course most of the Reading fans took objection to this and voted that he not be their mascot at Wembley.Naturally the lad is cut up about it who wouldnt be it was only a joke and those miserable gits took it seriously.He's got the last laugh though cos the FA have invited him to walk out with the England squad.

Come on Arsenal you can do it and wipe the smug look off the miserable gits faces :D:D:D
Thanks John :) I'm getting excited about going now - nervous too.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
C'mon gooners! Hated the mad-jetski, when went there, soulless place.

Last chance saloon for Rovers! A win or defo down. Can't see us winning tho! Powder puff and not got a clue how to attack! We will always concede.

Really not concerned with other games, too nervous about our game. Wish the season was over!!!!!!:(:arghh::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:;)

Reactions: 4 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Last chance saloon for Rovers! A win or defo down. Can't see us winning tho! Powder puff and not got a clue how to attack! We will always concede.

Really not concerned with other games, too nervous about our game. Wish the season was over!!!!!!:(:arghh::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:;)
Courage; The Fat Lady may be warming up in the wings but she has not emitted a note yet. It ain't over 'til it's over :)

Good luck.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
That's one thing that's been missing all season.

Some chairman in an interview once said, don't give me a good manager, give me a lucky manager!

Really can't see it Jay.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
C'mon gooners! Hated the mad-jetski, when went there, soulless place.

Have faith Nosher its not over yet mate

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nice win for the Boro last night.Still all to play for up the top of the table.Looks like its going to the wire.Just needs us to dash Derby's hopes now UTT

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Stoke at the Britannia Stadium this weekend. We've already beaten them twice this season, so in theory .....

But we all know what can happen to theories :D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well Well Well what can i say we went 3-1 at Half time only to peg back to 3-3 then we went 4-3 and they again came back at us.We had 2 goals disallowed for offside so could have won.Oh well Leeds got beaten 2-1 so we are 1 point in front of em. Looks like we wont catch Sheff Weds though.Just to finish above Leeds would be the icing on the cake.
Meanwhile Wigan beat Brighton 2-1 to keep hopes alive. Still all to play for at the top of the League.
Into Division 2 we already know Bristol City are promoted.1 of 3 teams could go with them.Still a battle at that bottom of that division who will join Yeovil in league 2.
Into league 2 and looks like Burton are promoted who goes with em still to be decided.
At the other end and Tranmere Hartlepool and Cheltenham all still not out yet.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We're down, no way will we win another game unless miracles happen.
That's the worst yet!
Too upset to go into detail.
A lot of problems with supporters after game.
Rumours are flying round.
What's conference footie like?
At least we'll have a few derbies!
So gutted!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
We're down, no way will we win another game unless miracles happen.
That's the worst yet!
Too upset to go into detail.
A lot of problems with supporters after game.
Rumours are flying round.
What's conference footie like?
At least we'll have a few derbies!
So gutted!

Yeah i feel for you too.Hopefully you can get it together next season and come back up.Try and be positive hard to do i know.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reading were very unlucky by the sounds of it their goalie slipped up and cost em the chance of a penalty shootout. Still gotta give em credit they did well to get so far.Time for Liverpool to perform today and make it to the final and hopefully beat Arsenal.