Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
5.5 this morning :singing:

Reactions: 24 people

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dear Pasha, I wish I WAS in detention today.
I am having a brunch meeting with lovely friends and I just know that there will be absolutely no portion control possible, but a proliferation of cheese and red wine, croissants, egg dishes of all kinds, baked fish, and so on. Even fruit - and cakes. It is a traditional gathering which I must attend and I enjoy the company very much.
My plan is to abandon ND , but to retain the calorie count with low carb food as unobtrusively as possible.and keep drinking water. Will this work?

Hi Merrlizard,

You almost broke the stern headmasters heart, and I have decided to excuse your so very human propensity for enjoying good food and drink in the presence of your friends. Like the professor says you can achieve the same results on a slow boat to China, it doesnt matter, as long as you get there. Thats what I have seemed to have done. In fact I think it will work for you as well as you have already shown that you are made of tough stuff. I shall record your behavior in my files and review them from time to time to see that you are loyal to your words. In the meantime I hope you have a wonderful day enjoying the great food and drink in the company of the people you love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13 people

phil1966

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
And another 4.7 this morning: I seem to be getting some real consistency now :)

Reactions: 24 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
8.3 this am and got up with a bit of a headache...grumpy me :(

Reactions: 23 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
6.7 this morning. I am a bit chesty but OK. Off the church this morning and seeing family later:)

Reactions: 23 people
Status
Not open for further replies.