Diabetic review

badwolfreturns

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just got results not good ,gone up to 7.5 , nurse waiting to change meds but I convinced her to give me 3 months to lose weight,surprised she suggested to go low carb,first time they done that

Reactions: 14 people

beardie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got results not good ,gone up to 7.5 , nurse waiting to change meds but I convinced her to give me 3 months to lose weight,surprised she suggested to go low carb,first time they done that
good info about the carbs. not so sure about weight though

Reactions: 2 people

badwolfreturns

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I weigh 15.7,so I think she wants to see if I can get back on track,and bring my blood sugars down,I have lost weigh in the past

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
D
DO IT SERIOUSLY, and throw in some exercise as well, it works.
You can expect to loose weight and get the sugar readings down a lot in 3 months if you do it properly
All the best ;)( It worked for me)

Reactions: 12 people

badwolfreturns

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Already ordered shopping with good food,stopping eating all the bad stuff ,I take my little darcy for a walk twice a day and going to start riding my bike again ,

Reactions: 10 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Already ordered shopping with good food,stopping eating all the bad stuff ,I take my little darcy for a walk twice a day and going to start riding my bike again ,
Hi badwolfreturns, i was 16st 8lbs last sept' and when i found this forum and the right advices ...lchf my weight fell off , in 3 an a half months my weight has dropped to 13st 7 lbs and bloods to 5.2 on average , all the best ::))

Reactions: 6 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good for you girl, keep it going. congrats way to go.jpg

badwolfreturns

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Not been on for a while,life got in the way now weigh 14.3, very close to next goal.blood tests on Monday hoping blood sugars are down

badwolfreturns

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Blood tests done,had problem finding veins ,nurse happy I lost a stone since January,she didn't believe that I lost that much .weight she weighted me three times

Reactions: 6 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Blood tests done,had problem finding veins ,nurse happy I lost a stone since January,she didn't believe that I lost that much .weight she weighted me three times
Well done badwolfreturns. Innit great when a plan comes together.:D

Reactions: 4 people