Completely Reset to back in the box settings

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
Anyone know how to Reset the AccuChek Insight back to its original settings I've held the on off button down for 5 seconds but all what I've programmed is still there, I just want to clear everything I've entered can't find anything in the three encyclopaedia's they've given me.

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
Why didn't I think of that

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Just tried insight care line online and I phoned all I got was "due to technical difficulties we are unable to answer your call please try later" ha ha tell me about it

Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Does it not say in the user manual how to reset the pump, have a look in Settings on the main screen as there might be an option in there, there is with the Omnipod pump.

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Does it not say in the user manual how to reset the pump, have a look in Settings on the main screen as there might be an option in there, there is with the Omnipod pump.
Hi noblehead there's nothing I've only just got off the phone to the care line the only way to do it is download the 360 management software and do it through that. Oh what a busy day I've got tomorrow

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Don't envy you, but I'm sure you'll get it sorted in the end.