2014/15 Football Season

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well my hubby and son went to see a boring 0-0 draw , FGR v Dover. Hubby said it wasn't worth the money (they had complimentary tickets :rolleyes:) But at least they are in the play offs. :)

Sorry about your team @nosher8355 :(

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Arsenal v Chelsea thats an interesting tie. Arsenal need to win to get back in to 2nd place.

Everton v Man Utd i reckon the later should win that one.

Bournemouth v Bolton tomorrow one that Bournemouth need to win if they wanna be automatically promoted cos a win would put em 3 points and at least 17 goals ahead of Middlesboro.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nice win for Everton.Always nice when utd lose :D

Stalemate at Chelsea and Arsenal by all accounts it was a scrappy match.

Good luck to Bournemouth tonight

Reactions: 5 people

jason134

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
diabetes at the moment
Would like to see Bournemouth go up and Ipswich though the play offs

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
It's funny that Rovers have gone down when Bournemouth were making their rise to the premiership.
We were the first to play at their present ground, was known as first fitness stadium then, with three sides (now four)and we won 2-1 I think. Gareth Roberts with a free kick!! Ho hum!

Winning 2-0 half time! Go on cherries!

Rovers are going to lick their wounds and come out fighting next season, New manager, New team, New kit, New luck, (if it wasn't for bad luck, we would've had none at all!). Looking forward to it especially the derbies, can get to two of them on my bus pass free!

Reactions: 4 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, Bournemouth are going to have to lose 19-0 to avoid promotion on Saturday. Looks like we're going to have Premiership south coast derbies again next season, but this time without the lingering aroma of fish wafting over from Fratton Park ..... :)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, Bournemouth are going to have to lose 19-0 to avoid promotion on Saturday. Looks like we're going to have Premiership south coast derbies again next season, but this time without the lingering aroma of fish wafting over from Fratton Park ..... :)
lol Fratton Park "We're all standing on a future block of flats, a future block of flats, a future block of flats.... Happy days. :)

Reactions: 3 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Congratulations Bournemouth finally hit the big time.Hope you have a successful season in the Premiership :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
It's funny that Rovers have gone down when Bournemouth were making their rise to the premiership.
We were the first to play at their present ground, was known as first fitness stadium then, with three sides (now four)and we won 2-1 I think. Gareth Roberts with a free kick!! Ho hum!

Winning 2-0 half time! Go on cherries!

Rovers are going to lick their wounds and come out fighting next season, New manager, New team, New kit, New luck, (if it wasn't for bad luck, we would've had none at all!). Looking forward to it especially the derbies, can get to two of them on my bus pass free!

Hopefully you will come straight back up Nosher :)

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
lol Fratton Park "We're all standing on a future block of flats, a future block of flats, a future block of flats.... Happy days. :)
Tee hee! :D

Actually - and I can hardly believe I'm saying this - I have a lot of sympathy for the Skates. They've been let down by a succession of dodgy owners, mostly only in it to try and make money by getting their hands on Fratton Park. Pompey fans are loyal and dedicated and I admire the model they have set up for ownership of the Club and the fact that they are weathering the storm.

...but I don't expect us to be playing them any time soon ... ;)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Tee hee! :D

Actually - and I can hardly believe I'm saying this - I have a lot of sympathy for the Skates. They've been let down by a succession of dodgy owners, mostly only in it to try and make money by getting their hands on Fratton Park. Pompey fans are loyal and dedicated and I admire the model they have set up for ownership of the Club and the fact that they are weathering the storm.

...but I don't expect us to be playing them any time soon ... ;)

Yes true. It was handy for us when my son was at Uni at Southampton too. A trip to Bournemouth will be a nice change for us, one of our shorter trips.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Congratulations Rotherham.Staying with us for another season.Bye Bye Millwank and Wigan been nice knowing you :) :D

Croc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
Why would they take the statue down? It's not like it's a statue of Michael Jackson.

It's a real slap in the face for the fans.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Its craziness theres no explaination as to why