NOT THE BEST WAY TO PROMOTE DIABETES MANAGEMENT!!!!

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
diabetes.jpg

Reactions: 8 people

Bewildered

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I wonder if all of the sign was covered by cakes in front of it, I can just imagine the poster 'emerging' one cake at a time!

Reactions: 6 people

Yeknodathon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There is an Auntie Anne's pretzel stand in my local mall. They have the habit of offering little bite-sized freshly cooked cinnamon pretzels coated in some sort of grainy white substance that is sweet, I cannot think what this substance is. Sometimes, they leave the sample tray unattended. Sometimes as I pass,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people

Ollypops

Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
There is an Auntie Anne's pretzel stand in my local mall. The have the habit of offering little bite-sized freshly cooked cinnamon pretzels coated in some sort of grainy white substance that is sweet, I cannot think what this substance is. Sometimes, they leave the sample tray unattended. Sometimes as I pass,,,

You wouldn't think of sampling would you?

Reactions: 2 people

Yeknodathon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
...shovel down as many as the little beggers can fit and pack then into each cheek for storage just like what hamsters do.

Reactions: 4 people

Yeknodathon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And then look real hard to make sure there are no free samples of caramel dipping sauce because it would be real impolite not to slather each bite-sized piece with Dr Wzrysinki;s recommendation from the University of Goober that this combo is a wholesome addition of quite the most perfect low GI and lowest carb loading of anything, ever invented because each piece is made from highly complex carbs that are extremely hard to breakdown and thus very slow at releasing all their pretzel goodness. Just like cucumbers.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
...shovel down as many as the little beggers can fit and pack then into each cheek for storage just like what hamsters do.

I can't them, so easy peasy for me then lol ;) :D