Sign of pregnancy

RPa

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all.

My period is 7 days late. I'm usually regular. I did a pregnancy test on the 6th day but it's turned out negative. I don't really have any other signs apart from missed period and painful breasts. I've noticed that my blood sugar levels are on the higher side between 8.30am-1pm. I'm having to check my blood more frequently and make corrections and bolus adjustments which is frustrating me.

Did anyone notice this change, is this a sign of pregnancy?

Thanks
RPA

sleepyheadzzz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Did you take a digital test? My first +- test was an extremely faint positive so I went out and grabbed a digital test that just said "not pregnant" or "pregnant". Otherwise maybe just take another test in a day or two.

All my levels were on the higher side and all my rates had to be increased during the first 7 weeks personally. I'm only 9 weeks but now I'm dealing with more lows at this stage.

RPa

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you sleepyheadzzz. I'll try another test in a few days. I'll do the digital test.

rahul991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
hate eating food with better taste.
Morning all.

My period is 7 days late. I'm usually regular. I did a pregnancy test on the 6th day but it's turned out negative. I don't really have any other signs apart from missed period and painful breasts. I've noticed that my blood sugar levels are on the higher side between 8.30am-1pm. I'm having to check my blood more frequently and make corrections and bolus adjustments which is frustrating me.

Did anyone notice this change, is this a sign of pregnancy?

Thanks
RPA
yes, its the sign of pregnancy